Photovoltaic Cell Project Development Businesses in Germany
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Photovoltaik Institut Berlin (PI-Berlin) covers all fields of testing, quality certification and consulting in PV products and production. PI's testing lab is accredited by IEC as an IEC 17025 CBTL-testing laboratory for all tests related to IEC 61215, 61646, 61730, UL 1703 and CEE. Certification of our tests on PV modules, PV systems and its components is carried out via TUV SÜD, Intertek/ETL and PV-Cert. Quality packages for production control and factory audits facing all bankability issues are performed worldwide via PI's engineers. Our new testing lab in China allows for PI-calibrated measurements directly in Asia. Planning, consulting and engineering of PV power plants are achieved via our group member PI-Experts, and consulting & tec...
- Business type: Testing laboratory & Quality control
- Product types: PV quality control, testing, certification, PV systems, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic module testing equipment, photovoltaic systems commercial, photovoltaic module components, power conditioning equipment, a-Si, mc-Si, sc-Si, CdTe, CIGS. Factory inspections, production audits, new lab in China: www. pi-lab. cn.
- Service types: engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, testing services, certification services
- Address: Wrangelstr. 100, Berlin, Germany D-10997
- Telephone: +49 30 8145 264 0
- FAX: +49 30 8145 264 101
- Web Site: http://www.pi-berlin.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Photovoltaik Insitut Berlin
Renewable energy database is the major directory for companies and institutions dealing with "green energy" in Europe.
- Business type: publisher
- Product types: biomass energy biofuel, batteries renewable energy system, energy efficient appliances, photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, geothermal energy systems, wind energy assessment equipment, Marketing.
- Address: Strasse der Pariser Kommune, Berlin, Berlin Germany 10243
- Telephone: +49 17 67 62 35932
- Web Site: http://www.re-database.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Database
Our solutions enable PV mobile electric energy storage in the range of 40 kWh. For on-site consumption, off-site consumption, or range extension of electric vehicles. Emssions free and noiseless stand-by power generators. Road side assistence for electric vehicles.
- Business type: Batteries for buffering PV energy
- Product types: Batteries for buffering and storage of PV energy for on site consumption and electric mobility. .
- Service types: Engineering, project development, batteries
- Address: Industriestraße 25, Stuttgart, Baden-Wuerttemberg Germany 70565
- Telephone: +49-711-78239560
- FAX: +49-711-78239569
- Web Site: http://www.voltabatterien.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Voltabatterien GmbH
The Wilnsdorf-based Würz Energy GmbH is a subsidiary of the Friedhelm Loh Group and its goal is the environmentally friendly generation of electricity. Key skills relate to the construction and the deployment of cogeneration of heat and power plants (CHP) as well as to the world wide sourcing of photovoltaics products. In order to offer guidance to the customers in this rather difficult sector, the Siegerland-based company provides a service bundle which includes project planning, advice on public sponsorship, installation, delivery of fuels and the different financing methods. The oils mostly originate from controlled farming.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: cogeneration systems, photovoltaic cells.
- Service types: installation, construction, project development services, financial services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Bochumer Str. 3, Wilnsdorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany 57234
- Telephone: +49 (0) 2739 40 37-113
- FAX: +49 (0) 2739 40 37-149
- Web Site: http://www.wuerz.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Würz Energy GmbH
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News