Photovoltaic Cell Material Businesses in Germany
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Schott Solar GmbH is worldwide one of the most important manufacturers of solar cells and modules. We look back on more than 30 years of experience in the field of photovoltaics. We at Schott Solar GmbH, Division Phototronics are engaged in the development, production and marketing of solar electric systems based on the amorphous silicon thin-film technology (ASIĀ). Applications of this modern technology range from watch-size solar modules to large-area power modules. We can deliver these thin film plates for indoor- and outdoor applications in standard sizes or as customer specific design in any size, shape, voltage and power output.
- Business type: manufacturer/sales
- Product types: thin-film amorphous photovoltaic modules, thin-film amorphous photovoltaic cells.
- Address: Carl-Zeiss-Str. 4, 63755 Alzenau, Germany 85640
- Telephone: +49 6023 91-05
- FAX: +49 6023 91-1700
- Web Site: http://www.schottsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SCHOTT Solar AG
With an extensive portfolio of hyperpure polysilicon, chlorosilanes and pyrogenic silicas, WACKER is one of the worldâ s leading polysilicon manufacturers. Our products result from groundbreaking research and then undergo advanced technical development to fulfil high-end requirements in semiconductor and photovoltaic applications. WACKER POLYSILICONâ s highly integrated production system not only maximizes synergy effects, but also optimizes all technical and business interfaces and processes. This is the case for both in-house and external customers. In short, we offer comprehensive, solution-oriented expertise in every key region worldwide.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cell materials, polysilicon.
- Address: Hanns-Seidel-Platz 4, 81737 Munich, Germany
- Telephone: +49 89 6279-0
- FAX: +49 89 6279-1770
- Web Site: http://www.wacker.com/cms/en/wacker_group/divisions/polysilicon/polysilicon.jsp
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic cell materials, solar panel mounting systems ground mount, batteries renewable energy system, battery chargers, batteries deep cycle, Solar Panels.
- Service types: installation, education and training services, certification services
- Address: Im Gewerbegebiet 17, Schladen, Germany 38315
- Telephone: +49171 6261602
- Web Site: http://inutec-int.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Inutec Solarcenter International Gmbh
Established in 2005, ReneSola Ltd. (NYSE: SOL) is a leading global photovoltaic manufacturer with our own R&D team, advanced production equipment and deep production experience.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : SOL
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: photovoltaic cell materials, monocrystalline and multicrystalline silicon wafers.
- Address: Lyoner Strasse 15, 60529 Frankfurt, Germany
- Telephone: +49 69 663 786 9-0
- Web Site: http://www.renesola.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renesola Deutschland GmbH
Siltronic is one of the world's top manufacturers of hyperpure silicon wafers and supplier to many leading chip manufacturers. Our production facilities in Europe, the USA and the vast region of Asia and Japan develop and manufacture wafers with diameters of up to 300 mm. Wafers made from silicon form the basis of state-of-the-art micro and nano-electronics. They are used, for instance, in computers, mobile telephones, DVD players and TFT screens. They are also indispensable components in navigation systems, airbags, computer tomography, aircraft control and many other applications. Our vision: To offer perfect silicon solutions which are always one generation ahead of the competition and to create lasting value fo. . .
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Siltronic's product portfolio ranges from non-polished to epitaxically coated wafers up to diameters of 300 mm. The wafers are based on silicon monocrystals, made either in a Czochralski crystal pulling furnace or using float zone technology. The surface finish of the wafers is determined by a variety of manufacturing processes and tailored exactly for each purpose. This makes it possible to saw, lap and etch the wafers, to polish them, to give them thermal treatment or to apply epitactic coating. .
- Address: Hanns-Seidel-Platz 4, 81737 Muenchen, Germany
- Telephone: +49 89 8564-3000
- FAX: +49 89 8564-3219
- Web Site: http://www.siltronic.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Siltronic AG
Topray Solar is a fully vertically integrated solar manufacture and distribution company with a variety of product lines from crystalline solar cells & modules, thin film solar modules, solar stand alone systems to ultra clear PV glass. Started since 1992 as the No. 1 thin film PV module manufacturer in China, Topray engaged both mono crystalline and poly crystalline production from 2005, becoming the mostdiversified solar manufacturer in China ever since. Topray has been proudly partnering with worldwide distributors and installers, providing customers with our high quality products, sustainable energy solutions and superior sales services from our global offices thought out Europe, North America, Africa and Asia.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Address: Ammerthalstrasse 30, 85551 Kirchheim bei Munchen, Germany
- Telephone: +49 089 37412029
- FAX: +49 089 37412028
- Web Site: http://www.topraysolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Topray Solar Co. Ltd.
ISET Technologies GmbH
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, DC to AC power inverters.
- Address: Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 8, Kassel, Germany 34131
- Telephone: +1 954 769 0113
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News