Polycrystalline Photovoltaic Module Wholesale Suppliers in Germany
AXITEC GmbH was established in 2001. For years the company, headquartered in Germany, has been one of the qualitatively leading global manufacturers of solar modules. The core competence comprises the complete process chain for solar modules from development and manufacturing through quality assurance to sales and service. All processes at AXITEC GmbH are certified according to DIN ISO 9001 (management), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (occupational health & safety). Years of close partnerships with various cell and OEM manufacturers enable AXITEC to always use the latest technology in the manufacture of solar modules. This makes AXITEC one of the leading companies in terms of technology and costs. AXITEC GmbH guaranties for a perio...
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic modules monocrystalline silicon, photovoltaic modules polycrystalline silicon.
- Address: Otto-Lilienthal-Str. 5, Böblingen, Germany 71034
- Telephone: +49 (0) 7031 6288 5186
- FAX: +49 (0) 7031 6288 5187
- Web Site: http://www.axitecsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to AXITEC GmbH
IBC SOLAR is one of the world's leading photovoltaic specialists, offering complete solutions for generating electricity from sunlight. The company, founded 1982 in Bad Staffelstein (Germany), covers the entire spectrum: from the first stages of planning to the handover of turnkey solar power systems. IBC SOLAR has already implemented more than 100, 000 photovoltaic installations with more than one gigawatt. The scope of these systems ranges from large photovoltaic power stations and solar farms feeding power into the grid to systems designed for a stand-alone power supply. They are used for supplying electricity to private residences as well as to hospitals in Africa, schools in Southeast Asia or radio towers in South America.
- Business type: distributor, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, system components (charge regulators, inverters, batteries).
- Address: Am Hochgericht 10, 96231 Bad Staffelstein, Germany
- Telephone: +49 / 95 73 - 92 24 - 0
- FAX: +49 / 95 73 - 92 24 - 111
- Web Site: http://www.ibc-solar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to IBC Solar AG
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News