Wind Energy Nonprofit Organizations in Germany
Established in 1990 by the Federal State Lower Saxony as a non-profit limited liability company (GmbH) in Wilhelmshaven, the German Wind Energy Institute (DEWI) has currently 29 employees, among them 12 engineers, 5 physicists and 2 economists. One of the main tasks of the institute is the applied research and development in the field of wind energy often performed in national and international co-operation. The commissions given for measurements of a large number of wind turbine generator systems (WTGS) and evaluations concerning site wind potentials and optimisation of wind farm configurations, indicates the high standard achieved by the institute and its personnel. DEWI's internal organisational structure mirrors the abundance of activities performed by DEWI in all areas of wind energy utilisation.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), wind farms.
- Address: Eberstr. 96, Wilhelmshaven, Germany D-26382
- Telephone: ++49-(0)4421-4808-0
- FAX: ++49-(0)4421-4808-43
- Web Site: http://www.dewi.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Deutsches Windenergie-Institut GmbH (DEWI - German Wind Energy Institute)
WWEA represents all branches of the wind sector in 80 countries worldwide: national wind energy associations, scientific institutes, industry, public bodies, etc.
- Business type: trade association, nonprofit organization
- Address: Charles-de-Gaulle-Str. 5, 53113 Bonn, Germany
- Telephone: +49-228-369 40-80
- FAX: +49-228-369 40-84
- Web Site: http://www.wwindea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to World Wind Energy Association WWEA e.V.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News