Alternative Fuel Vehicle Businesses in Greece
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar traffic lighting systems, LED light bulbs, wind energy assessment equipment, alternative fuel vehicles, photovoltaic systems, hybrid power systems, saving energy products and system renewalbe systems.
- Address: Egnatia 84, Thesaloniki, Thesaloniki Greece 54623
- Telephone: +302310281552
- FAX: +302310281552
- Web Site: http://www.eco-led.gr
- E-mail: Send Email to Eco-noisisenergy
Tropical S. A. is a Greek based Research & Development organization dealing with Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Technologies. Being already innovators in this field we are participating in many research projects in cooperation with Universities and Institutes worldwide regarding the research & development of hydrogen technologies and renewable energy sources. The last 10 years we cooperate with 25 Univercities, 15 research institutes and 27 research companies from all over the world for the development of the future "GREEN" products. Through these projects we have managed to offer a big range of demonstration and education fuel cell products and accessories suitable for Colleges, Research Institutes and Universities.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, exporter
- Product types: Hydrogen Fuel cell systems (100W to 20kW)Reformate Fuel cell systems operating with Methanol, LPG & Natural Gas(1kW to 20kW), Hydrogen Refuelling stations (Hydrogen from RES or Natural gas)Metal Hydride Hydrogen Storage Tanks (25lt to 100Nm3) Hybrid power systems (Solar, Wind & Hydrogen)Hybrid (Electric & Fuel Cell) cars, scooters & minibusesDemons....
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 17 Krokeon Street, Athens, Attica Greece 104 42
- Telephone: +30 210 5785455
- FAX: +30 210 5785457
- Web Site: http://www.tropical.gr
- E-mail: Send Email to Tropical S. A.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News