Solar Lighting System Businesses in Greece
Ecowatt Hellas provide companies, institutions, investors and general public, advanced systems for energy production from renewable sources. Ecowatt Hellas Ltd. undertake the completion of all possible phases of implementation of Renewable Energy Sources, as shown below:Counseling - Suggestions - Selection of Installation Parameters, Electrical & Feasibility Study, Licensing (RAE preliminary environmental assessment), Subsidy (Investment Law, Investment Programs) Financing, Provision of appropriate equipment, installation-Implementation, System Operation Control, Maintenance - Support. Topics:Renewable Energy Sources, photovoltaic systems, solar lighting, solar pumping systems, LED systems, electronics, inverters, batteries, wind generators...
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: solar lighting systems, LED lighting, photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: installation, construction, engineering, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 73 Panepistimiou Avenue, Heraklion, Crete Greece 71414
- Telephone: +30 2810 543 621
- Web Site: http://www.ecowatt.gr
- E-mail: Send Email to EcoWatt Hellas Ltd
le. n. nik is a commercial agency. We mainly work on commission basis. We represent in Balkan strong brand names with green products like solar street lights, heat pumps, led lighting and solar applications. Our clients are the municipalities, chain stores, distributors and we work mainly on commission basis.
- Business type: Commercial Agency
- Product types: heat pumps Rossato, solar street lights Sol Inc, LED lighting, radiant heating systems, photovoltaic modules, public green lighting, solar thermal Soltigua.
- Service types: Agency, distribution, represantations
- Address: M. Psellou 18, Patras, Greece Greece 26221
- Telephone: +302610312759
- FAX: +302610221835
- Web Site: www.lennik.gr
- E-mail: Send Email to le. n. nik
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News