Renewable Energy Businesses in Guinea
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
African Energy is a specialized distributor of solar electric and power back-up equipment exclusively for the African market. For eight years, we have concentrated on serving the needs of African renewable energy companies. Because of our specific focus, we receive exceptional pricing from the manufacturers we represent, and we understand the challenges of doing business in Africa. We offer air or ocean shipment, 24-hour service, flexible payment arrangements, and the continent's best prices. We carry Trace/Xantrex, Outback, Magnum Energy, Suntech, Deka Battery Morningstar, Victron, Southwest Wind, Surrette and other quality brands.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, system sales, specialized retail sales
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small), wind energy system components (small), photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, solar water pumping systems, solar refrigeration systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, Solar Home Systems.
- Service types: system design, training
- Address: Box 664, Saint David, Arizona USA, Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea (Conakry), Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, Congo (DRC), Angola, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Algeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Niger, Gabon, Madagascar, Mozambique, Burundi, Djibouti, Somalia 85630
- Telephone: 1-520-720-9475
- FAX: 1-520-720-9527
- Web Site: http://www.africanenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to African Energy
Our range of services includes distribution of solar components as well as qualified engineeringand installation of off-grid solar systems. Photovoltaicsis more than a business to us, we believe in solarpower as a key to a decentralized and sustainableenergy supply. Yandalux GmbH is specialized in:- Solar home systems- Solar pumping systems- Solar telecom shelters- Solar street lights- Village power supply- Hybrid systems
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, solar traffic lighting systems, water pumps, solar water pumping system components, batteries deep cycle, photovoltaic modules.
- Service types: consulting, installation, engineering, project development services
- Address: Schellerdamm 4, 21079 Hamburg, Germany, Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea (Conakry), Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, Congo (DRC), Angola, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Algeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Niger, Gabon, Madagascar, Mozambique, South Africa, Burundi, Djibouti, Somalia
- Telephone: +49-40-253098919
- FAX: +49-40-253098917
- Web Site: http://www.yandalux.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Yandalux
Intégrateur de systèmes photovoltaïques, éoliens, hybrides, mixtes et de back-up. Fourniture de systèmes autonomes ou couplés au réseau clés en mains en Afrique de l'ouest. Ingénierie, approvisionnement, intégration en atelier, installation, tests et mise en service, formation, service après-vente.
- Business type: retail sales, importer
- Product types: photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Fann Residence, Rue D, Villa N°5, Dakar, Senegal, Gambia, Cape Green, Mauritania, Mali, Guinea, Guinea Bissau
- Telephone: +221 33 825 97 55
- Web Site: http://www.systemespv.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Systemes PV
Clean Energy Solutions
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), solar electric power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Luhuka Village, Asaro, Goroka, Eastern Highlands Province Papua New Guinea 441
- Telephone: 675-72826105
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News