Photovoltaic System Nonprofit Organizations in India
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
PV Power Project Training This is the Photovoltaic Project Analysis Training Module of Institute of Solar Technology. Here we discuss the operation and application of photovoltaic energy systems, such as the one located on the roof of this research laboratory. This course teaches how photovoltaic (PV) systems operate, how to determine the size of a PV system needed for a certain application, how to install and connect the PV system to the electrical grid. Objectives:This module has three objectives. These are first, to review the basics of photovoltaic systems;second, to illustrate key considerations for photovoltaic project analysis; andthird, to introduce the IST Lab Photovoltaic Project Model.
- Business type: research institution
- Product types: solar electric power systems, energy efficient lighting, DC powered appliances, energy efficient appliances, photovoltaic cells, PV Power Project Training.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: NH -6, Panchla, Raghudevpur, Howrah, Howrah, West Bengal India 711322
- Telephone: +91 8296353254
- Web Site: http://institute-of-solar-technology.blogspot.in/
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar PV Training - Institute of Solar Technology
Institute of Solar Technology has been established by "Shyamsundar Child and Women Development Society" (West Bengal Govt. Reg. Organization) as a "GREEN PROJECT" unit of this organization for reducing global warming through renewable energy technologies. Social BenefitEnergy independence is a social advantage that is provided by solar energy generation. Implementing solar energy generation gives a homeowner the ability to take control over his energy costs. Solar energy generation may also provide various government tax credits for a person who chooses to implement solar generation. Each participating state offers a renewable-energy incentive for both business and homes to recover costs of initial solar systems set-up. Youth EmploymentAn i...
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, remote home power systems, backup power systems, composting systems, hybrid power systems.
- Service types: consulting, education and training services, research services
- Address: Shyamsundar Chawk, P. O. - Sontoshpur, Dist - Howrah, Howrah, West Bengal India 711310
- Telephone: +91 9804466982
- Web Site: http://www.cwdswb.org/Education/
- E-mail: Send Email to Institute of Solar Technology
- Address: Plot No.30, Road No.5, Jubilee Hills Society, , Hyderabad - 500 033, INDIA 500 033
- Telephone: 0091-40-55977554
- FAX: 0091-40-23547137
- Web Site: http://www.ises.org/india
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Energy Society of India
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News