Renewable Energy Businesses in Ireland by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Construction PV is a specialist Solar PV (photovoltaic) system design company and hardware supplier. We design solar pv systems for both Residential and Commercial installation. We supply only the market leading high efficiency and high quality solar system components from the biggest manufacturers in the world such as Trina Solar and Renusol mounting.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic modules monocrystalline silicon.
- Service types: consulting, construction, engineering, project development services
- Address: Unit 17 Northern Cross Busines Park, Finglas, Dublin Ireland D. 11
- Telephone: 01 8643721
- Web Site: http:www.constructionpv.ie
- E-mail: Send Email to Construction PV
IWEA is the national association for the wind industry in Ireland. IWEA is committed to education and awareness building to promote the use of a sustainable energy system in Ireland and thus contribute to a cleaner environment with the benefits of non fossil fuels. Our primary purpose is to promote the use of wind power in Ireland. We act as a central point for information for our membership as well as a lobbying group to promote wind energy to government. We research and find solutions to current issues and generally act as the forum for the Irish wind industry.
- Business type: Trade association
- Product types: wind energy businesses in Ireland.
- Address: Sycamore House, Millennium Park, Osberstown, Naas, County Kildare Ireland
- Telephone: 00353 (0) 45 899341
- FAX: 00353 (0) 45 854958
- Web Site: http://www.iwea.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Irish Wind Energy Association Ltd
Energy Superstore seek out new 'green' technology throughout the world in the areas of renewable energy generation systems, renewable energy fuel sources, water to water heat exchange systems, heat pumps, wind and hydro generation systems, new building technology and all other new technologies which promote energy efficiency and helps improve our environment. The Company is particularely interested in working with developers of low energy projects which will demonstrate the environmental benefits of their products. For the self-builder, complete low energy packages can be designed to provide long term savings in energy costs, all within individual budgets, anywhere in Ireland
- Business type: Renewable energy/sustainable building systems
- Product types: For the market in Ireland - Small/medium scale wind turbines 5kW - Solar collectors for DHW and PV systems - Ground/air/water source heat pumps - Automated pellet burning systems - Passive SIP frame buildings - High performance windows & doors - Ventilation & heat recovery systems - Under floor warm water heating systems - Rainwater harvesting systems Commercial/Industrial waste water heat recovery systems available throughout Ireland & UK. Payback from 2-5 years..
- Service types: Supply & installation in Ireland
- Address: 3 Wellington Park, Belfast, County Down Northern Ireland, United Kingdom BT9 6DJ
- Telephone: 028 9038 8391
- FAX: 028 9145 2463
- Web Site: http://www.energysuperstore.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Superstore (NI) Ltd
MPE-Online provide high quality renewable energy components from Victron Energy. Inverters, Chargers, Lithium and Lead Acid Batteries, PV Solar Panels, Solar Charge Controllers, Transformers and many more products available on our website store: /shopWe offer expert advice in helping you choose the most suitable products for your needs and design systems to your exacting standards. Contact us today.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: backup power systems, photovoltaic systems, batteries lithium, solar water pumping systems, batteries lead acid deep-cycle, DC to AC power inverters sine wave.
- Service types: engineering
- Address: Crossmolina Industrial Estate, Crossmolina, Co Mayo Ireland Co. Mayo
- Telephone: 00353 (0) 876694860
- Web Site: http://www.mpe-online.com
- E-mail: Send Email to MPE-Online
Total Green Energy is a wholesale supplier of photo voltaic modules, mounting systems, inverters, and other related products to the Irish and UK markets
- Business type: wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic module mounting systems.
- Service types: project development services
- Address: Ravensview, Abbeymahon, Timoleague, Co Cork Ireland Xxxx
- Telephone: +353 23 8869677
- Web Site: http://www.tgeltd.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Total Green Energy
We directly import from the manufacturer allowing you, the customer, to benefit from not only extremely competitive prices but also by having direct access to premium quality products. We are one of the UK and Irelands fastest growing stored energy suppliers and are committed to providing comprehensive information and a top quality product range at a highly competitive price point. Our current products include batteries for telecoms, UPS, fire and access, renewable energy and industrial applications. We combine this with solar panels, charge controllers, small wind turbines, remote monitoring systems, inverters, chargers, DC-DC systems, relays and controls.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: batteries lead acid deep-cycle, photovoltaic modules, DC to AC power inverters sine wave, DC to DC power converters, batteries lithium, solar charge controllers.
- Service types: consulting
- Address: Unit 1, Block 642, Greenogue Industrial Estate, Rathcoole, Co Dublin Ireland
- Telephone: +353 (0) 1 531 2053
- Web Site: http://www.batterymegastore.ie
- E-mail: Send Email to Battery Megastore Ireland
KER Group offer market leading refrigeration and air conditioning systems for fishing vessels, retail and hotels in Ireland. We also offer parts, servicing and maintenance of industrial and commercial cooling systems.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, distributor
- Product types: refrigerators and freezers, air cooling systems.
- Service types: installation, engineering, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Roshine Road, Killybegs, Co Donegal Ireland
- Telephone: 00353 (0)74 9731525
- Web Site: http://www.ker.ie/
- E-mail: Send Email to KER Group
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News