Heat Exchanger Businesses in Ireland
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Energy Superstore seek out new 'green' technology throughout the world in the areas of renewable energy generation systems, renewable energy fuel sources, water to water heat exchange systems, heat pumps, wind and hydro generation systems, new building technology and all other new technologies which promote energy efficiency and helps improve our environment. The Company is particularely interested in working with developers of low energy projects which will demonstrate the environmental benefits of their products. For the self-builder, complete low energy packages can be designed to provide long term savings in energy costs, all within individual budgets, anywhere in Ireland
- Business type: Renewable energy/sustainable building systems
- Product types: For the market in Ireland - Small/medium scale wind turbines 5kW - Solar collectors for DHW and PV systems - Ground/air/water source heat pumps - Automated pellet burning systems - Passive SIP frame buildings - High performance windows & doors - Ventilation & heat recovery systems - Under floor warm water heating systems - Rainwater harvesting systems Commercial/Industrial waste water heat recovery systems available throughout Ireland & UK. Payback from 2-5 years..
- Service types: Supply & installation in Ireland
- Address: 3 Wellington Park, Belfast, County Down Northern Ireland, United Kingdom BT9 6DJ
- Telephone: 028 9038 8391
- FAX: 028 9145 2463
- Web Site: http://www.energysuperstore.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Superstore (NI) Ltd
ProAir Heat Recovery Ventilation Systems is an Irish-based manufacturer of Mechanical Heat Recovery and ventilation units (MVHR), who through their partner network also design, supply and install M. V. H. R Systems throughout the U. K and Ireland. With over 25 years experience in providing cost effective and efficient ventilation systems to buildings in general ProAir Systems were well placed to move into what has now become the thriving sector which is the low energy construction industry today. As a manufacturer of these small scale air handlers since early in the nineties ProAir would be classed as a pioneer in this residential M. V. H. R market. Our unique combination of customer service and feedback directly to the factory floor enable
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: heat recovery ventilation systems (HRV systems), heat recovery ventilation system components (HRV components), heat exchangers.
- Service types: heat recovery ventilation
- Address: Hi-Tech House, Unit 18, Claregalway Corporate Park, Claregalway, Co. Galway, Claregalway, Ireland
- Telephone: 091 73 9442
- Web Site: http://www.proair.ie
- E-mail: Send Email to ProAir Systems
Passive houses require very small amounts of heat to stay warm. Become more independent of purchased heat and live in comfort.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Low-energy and passive-houses, timber frame construction, ventilation heat recovery systems. .
- Address: Moycullen, Co. Galway, Ireland
- Telephone: 091-555808
- Web Site: http://www.scanhome.ie
- E-mail: Send Email to Scandinavian Homes Ltd.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, heat pumps, solar water heating systems, geothermal energy system components, heat exchangers.
- Address: 40 Southern Cross Business Park, Bray, County Wicklow Ireland
- Telephone: +353 1 2864888
- Web Site: http://www.unipipe.ie
- E-mail: Send Email to Unipipe (Irl) Ltd
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: Heat Pump & Solar systems supply installation service & repair, Energy efficient system upgrades.
- Address: Longgraigue, Foulksmills, County Wexford. , Wexford, Ireland
- Telephone: +353834205665
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News