Renewable Energy Financial Services Businesses in Israel
We have a source the provide long term Debt and Equity loans for Alternative energy projects worlwide, from $30M and up, contact us for more details
- Product types: wind power plants, biomass energy biofuel biodiesel, hydro energy systems (large), geothermal electric power plants, geothermal energy systems, investment and financial services, Solar power plants, Wave power plants, Nuclear power plants.
- Service types: financial services
- Address: P. O. Box 588 ZM, , Lev Hasharon, Israel 42810
- Telephone: +972-54-5703535
- FAX: +972-54-5703535
- Web Site: http://www.global-marketeam.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global MarkeTeam Ventures
Rechargeable Batteries & ChargersAssembly of Battery Packs for every need - industry or private consumers. Rechargeable batteries for the private market such as - Mobile Electrical and Electronic devices, Medical and Industrial equipment Computers, Camcorders, Cordless telephones, Power Tool etc. Import of all types of battery cell - Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, Lead Acid. SMBus, 1-Wire, RS-232/485/422, USB Compliant Smart Battery Packs. Battery Pack Chargers & Smart Charger modules. Energy Cases for Portable Power Supply according to customer's need. PoE Power Systems. Wiring and System AssemblyAs a value added assembler and subcontractor for the electronic market, MEIRCELL provides assembly services and full integration of electronic...
- Business type: manufacturer, electric utility
- Product types: batteries lithium ion, batteries lithium polymer, batteries nickel cadmium, batteries nickel metal hydride, Lead Acid, SMBus, battery chargers, Smart Charger modules.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, research services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 49 Ha'avoda street, Ashdod, Israel 77600
- Telephone: +97288535288
- Web Site: www.meircell.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Meircell
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News