Renewable Energy Research and Development Businesses in New Zealand
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
meters and measuring equipment, battery charge controllers, marine power systems, recreational vehicle power systems, amp hour monitors, alarms, AC & DC monitoring equipment, data logging, gas detectors, digital voltmeters, ammeters, amp-hour monitors
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: meters and measuring equipment, battery charge controllers, marine power systems, recreational vehicle power systems, amp hour monitors, alarms, AC & DC monitoring equipment, data logging, gas detectors, digital voltmeters, ammeters, amp-hour monitors.
- Address: 13 Burgundy Park Avenue, Henderson, Auckland New Zealand 0612
- Telephone: 649-838-3331
- FAX: 649-838-3332
- Web Site: http://www.cruzpro.com
- E-mail: Send Email to CruzPro
Water purification equipment up to 4,500 cubic metres per day. Product water purity is less than 1 part per million. Typical uses include bottled drinking water, industrial recycling, leachate treatment, groundwater remediation, desalination. Machine features include small size (domestic refrigerator size), low power consumption,full automation, fail safe, remote monitoring and management, tolerance to a wide mix of feed waters, adaptable for marine use, transportable..
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: low energy distillation process for water purification, landfill leachate treatment, electroplating and metals finishing waste water, high purity water for protecting hi-tech water cooled equipment..
- Address: 62 Lunn Avenue, Auckland, New Zealand 1130
- Telephone: 64 9 574 0080
- FAX: 64 9 574 0087
- Web Site: http://www.distechglobal.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Distech Ltd
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, R&D, switchmode grid tied inverters.
- Product types: Battery discharge testers, Battery cell monitoring system, DC to AC power inverters, lead acid batteries, general power electronics design.
- Address: PO Box 15-516 New Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand
- Telephone: +64 9 818 5115
- FAX: +649 818 5119
- Web Site: http://www.protechnz.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Recyclers Ltd
The first thing people ask when they see a Thinair turbine is "why does it have only one blade?" The answer to that question is the key to understanding the unique benefits that Thinair's innovative and patented single blade teetering hub design offers. Traditionally, wind turbines are constructed with multiple blades, attached to a fixed hub. The Thinair turbine, by contrast, has a freely teetering hub design that allows the blade's angle to change in response to variations in wind speed. As a result the Thinair makes efficient use of strong and gusty wind; it harnesses gusty wind to generate extra energy. The teetering hub also protects the turbine from damaging stress, allowing the blade to swing into a safe horizontal park position in e...
- Business type: Design and manufacture
- Product types: home scale wind turbines.
- Address: 291 Stuart St, Dunedin, Otago New Zealand
- Telephone: 03 470 1071
- Web Site: http://www.powerhousewind.co.nz
- E-mail: Send Email to Powerhouse Wind Ltd
Power electronics and EMC design & development, consulting, troubleshooting, design for manufacture, pre-production audits, analysis and testing for likely failure modes, stability analysis of control loops and optimisation thereof. Technology transfer of our significant range of DC/DC and DC/AC technologies. Low and zero EMC designs for stringent applications.
- Business type: Chargers, power supplies, electronic loads, battery dischargers
- Product types: Long life (15 years) charger power supplies, 24VDC, 48VDC, 110VDC, 220V, Ultra high reliability inverters for emergency lighting sytems, Battery dis-chargers portable to 100 amp, 60V, Magnet power supplies 10ppm 100A 600A - 2 quadrant & 4 quadrant up to 20V compliance close tolerance full magnet protection. DC to DC power converters. DC to AC power....
- Service types: power electronics design, troubleshooting, EMC consulting
- Address: Depot; 11, Darroch St, Belfast, Christchurch 8051, SI New Zealand 8051
- Telephone: 6421486652
- FAX: 64212184630
- Web Site: http://www.pwrtrnx.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PWRTRNX. com
Watkin Technology is New Zealand's Leader in Renewable Energy and Sustainable Transport. Please visit www.watkintechnology.com and www.goscooting.com Watkin Technology is committed to making clean renewable energy available and affordable. We have designed an affordable grid-synchronous inverter, which allows any photovoltaic solar panel to produce mains electricity for local use, or for "export" to the electricity distribution network (the "grid"). EVERYBODY CAN BECOME AN ELECTRICITY GENERATOR! The inverters can also be used with any other source of DC energy such as wind turbines or micro-hydro turbines. For more information and FAQ's please visit www.watkintechnology.com We are also committed to providing sustainable personal transport options by supplying the LOWEST PRICED electric scooters and electric bikes in New Zealand. To see our full range, please visit www.goscooting.com All enquiries are welcome!
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, importer
- Product types: electric cars, DC to AC power inverters, grid-synchronous inverters (watkINVERTER series), photovoltaic modules, solar panels, electric scooters, electric bicycles, computer and electronic components, data logging equipment, portable data loggers, battery testers, battery cyclers, battery monitors, see www.watkintechnology.com and www.goscooting.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service types: consulting, design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance
- Address: 22 Rimu St, Naenae, Lower Hutt, Wellington New Zealand 6009
- Telephone: +64-4-567-4667
- FAX: +64-4-567-4667
- Web Site: http://www.watkintechnology.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Watkin Technology
Windflow Technology Ltd was incorporated in 2000 and is a public company with international shareholders that is currently listed on the New Zealand Exchange's alternative market, the NZAX. It was formed to provide a local manufacturing option and wind power engineering services to the nascent wind industry in New Zealand and Australia. Windflow is focused on global expansion and ongoing design innovation, and represents an opportunity to invest in our energy future.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: The Windflow 500 is a 500 kW 33 m two bladed horizontal-axis wind turbine. It is the first wind turbine to combine two new technologies, the patented torque limiting gearbox (TLG) system of power control and the pitch regulated two-bladed teetering rotor. The combination of the TLG system and the two bladed rotor design effect major reductions in fatigue loads. The Windflow 500 design results in weight and cost reductions of between 20-50% compared to currently available commercial windmills of similar power rating. The end result combines cost-effectiveness, simplicity and reliability in a world leading design. .
- Address: 42-44 Mandeville St, Riccarton, Christchurch, New Zealand 8149
- Telephone: 643-365 8960
- FAX: 643-365 1402
- Web Site: http://www.windflow.co.nz
- E-mail: Send Email to Windflow Technology Ltd
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, alternative home and building construction materials, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: PO Box 29350, Christchurch, New Zealand 8030
- FAX: +64 3 351 7431
Climate Zone Holdings Ltd
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: water heating systems, water storage tanks, heat pumps, heat exchangers.
- Service types: installation, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 72 Orbell Street, Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand 8023
- Telephone: 64 3 3778026
- FAX: 64 3 3778027
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News