Earth Sheltered Home And Building Businesses in New Zealand
25+ Years experience in the solar PV industry. First person to grid-interie house in New Zealand and spin meter backward. 500+ people visit our solar powered house in Meadowbank each year to learn about the latest sustainable, renewable techniques used to build and live in a 600m2 (6000 sq ft) house in suburban Auckland. Power bill of ~$35 dollars a month compared to average household paying $300+ per month for similar sized house. Learn how we do it WITHOUT sacrificing comforts!
- Product types: OEM commercial custom solar laminates, energy efficient appliances, photovoltaic systems, alternative home and building construction materials, remote home power systems, net metering. .
- Service types: Consulting and lecturing. Tour of solar house available.
- Address: 19 Manapau Street, Meadowbank, , Auckland, NZ New Zealand 1072
- Telephone: +64 9 578 0704
- Web Site: http://www.solarenergyhouse.co.nz
- E-mail: Send Email to SolarEnergyHouse. com
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, alternative home and building construction materials, earth homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Service types: architectural design services
- Address: 14 Mills Lane, Albany, North Shore City, New Zealand
- Telephone: 09 415 9468
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News