Wind Energy Wholesale Suppliers in Singapore
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Comlec Pte Ltd has been in the business since 1991. Founders have experience in their individual industries in excess of 15 years each. Though a young company, Comlec has strong management team with dynamic marketing expertise and in-depth technical staff to assist our customers in finding the right solutions for their applications.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy assessment equipment, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis.
- Service types: consulting, installation, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: Blk 2 Bukit Batok Street 24 #05-11 The SkyTECH, Singapore, Singapore Singapore 659480
- Telephone: +65-67415738
- FAX: +65-67444696
- Web Site: http://www.comlec.com/index.htm
- E-mail: Send Email to Comlec Technologies Pte Ltd
Renewable energy consulting, system inegrator, turnkey contractor, feasibility study, installation & commission
- Business type: Renewable energy system integrator, design, feasibility study & turnkey contractor
- Product types: wind feasibility study, wind farm design, turnkey construction of wind power plants, solar feasibility, turnkey construction solar farm, solar roofing systems, Solar heater and cooling system, hybrid power systems, wind energy assessment equipment, hydro energy system components, Hybrid power solution for telecommunication(BTS) towers and offshore ....
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 157 Toa Payoh Lorong 1, Singapore, Singapore 310157
- Telephone: +65 83128994
- Web Site: http://www.nebulabd.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Nebula Holdings Pte. Ltd.
Windsia is a system designer and integrator of innovative vertical (VAWT), horizontal (HAWT) axis wind turbine and solar photovoltaic (PV) power generation system. Besides that, Windsia also markets energy saving appliances, ranging from LED light, Induction Light, lamps, street lightings, flood lightings etc. It provides solutions from a wide range of applications in small and medium-sized electrical equipment to appliances. Forming alliances with technological partners in various engineering and power management fields, Windsia is focused in Southeast Asia, developing markets and businesses from major cities to the remote, rural and mountainous areas.
- Business type: exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind energy system components (small), photovoltaic modules, energy efficient lighting, Induction Light, LED Light, Lamps, Street light, flood light.
- Service types: project development services
- Address: 120 Eunos Avenue 7, Richfield Industrial Centre #01-01, Singapore, Singapore 409574
- Telephone: (65) 6748 9022
- FAX: (65) 68421798
- Web Site: http://www.windsia.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Windsia Energy Industries Pte Ltd
Interstate Technologies Pte Ltd
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, fuel cell systems, photovoltaic systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, LED lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering
- Address: 32 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2, #07-04, Sing Industrial Complex, Singapore, SG Singapore 569510
- Telephone: +65 6482 2346
- FAX: +65 6482 2717
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News