Electric Vehicle Businesses in Singapore
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Sunlabob is licensed since 2001, which operates as a profitable, full-service energy-provider selling hardware and providing commercially viable energy services for remote areas where the public electricity grid does not yet reach.
- Business type: distributor
- Product types: hybrid power systems, hydro energy systems (small), backup power systems, photovoltaic systems, telecommunications power systems, electric vehicles, energy efficiency.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 9 Temasek Boulevard Suntec Tower 2, #19-05, Singapore, Singapore 038989
- Telephone: +65-84539806
- Web Site: http://www.sunlabob.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sunlabob International Pte. Ltd
SUNLIT SYSTEMS ASIA / SOLAR SOLUTIONS ASIA
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar outdoor lighting systems, solar water heating systems, remote home power systems, solar water pumping systems, solar pool heating systems, Customized solutions using solar energy for various residential, commercial, industrial and utilities applications..
- Service types: PV, Wind Generator & Hybrid Renewable Enery Systems Designer And Integrator.
- Address: 460 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Singapore, Singapore 560460
- Telephone: 65-64597737
- FAX: 65-64597737
Xuite Technologies Pte Ltd
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, importer
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, solar lighting systems, batteries deep cycle, electric vehicles, LED light bulbs, hybrid power systems, CCFL Lighting.
- Service types: consulting, project development services
- Address: 10 Anson Road, #12-14 International Plaza, , Singapore 079903
- Telephone: +65 9232 5890
- FAX: +65 6234 2808
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News