Renewable Energy Publishing Businesses in Switzerland
The IEA Photovoltaic Power Systems Programme is one of the collaborative R&D Agreements established within the IEA. Its participants are conducting a variety of joint projects in the application of photovoltaic conversion of solar energy into electricity, so-called solar electricity. The PVPS operates worldwide via a network of national teams in its member countries. The website especially aims to give information about the results of the PVPS programme. Therefore, it contains summaries of PVPS publications and papers, and gives the contact addresses where you can order these, free of charge. Some of the reports and papers can be downloaded from the website. Other information is given about the PVPS programme itself.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: reports, papers, databases.
- Address: Executive Secretary, Mrs. Mary Jo Brunisholz, NET Ltd., Waldweg 8, CH- 1717 St. Ursen, Fribourg Switzerland CH- 1717
- Telephone: +41 26 49 40 03 0
- FAX: +41 26 49 40 03 4
- Web Site: http://www.iea-pvps.org
- E-mail: Send Email to IEA Photovoltaic Power Systems
- Business type: trade association
- Product types: solar thermal and photovoltaic publications and publications about renewable energy.
- Address: Belpstr. 69 / PO box, CH-3000 Bern 14, Switzerland
- Telephone: Ê++41 31Ê371Ê8000
- FAX: Ê++41 31Ê371Ê8000
- Web Site: http://www.sses.ch
- E-mail: Send Email to Swiss Solar Energy Society
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News