Ocean Energy System Consulting Businesses in the United Kingdom
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
As world leaders of commercial wave powered electrical generation technology, Wavegen has pioneered the research, development and manufacture of several innovative marine power systems. Established in 1992, by Professor Alan Wells FRS inventor of the Wells Turbine, Wavegen has developed a range of energy modules for clients to exploit the unlimited wave energy resources in the shoreline, near shore and offshore environments.
- Business type: developer, manufacturer
- Product types: ocean energy systems, ocean energy system components, wave powered electrical generation equipment, marine power systems.
- Service types: design, engineering, research/development, consulting, project development
- Address: 13a Harbour Road, Inverness, United Kingdom IV1 1SY
- Telephone: +44 (0)1463 238094
- FAX: +44 (0)1463 238096
- Web Site: http://www.wavegen.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Wavegen
Aquarius Consulting are Health and Safety Consultants who provide a wider range of support and advice functions to industry. Based in the West of England, but with National and International coverage, Aquarius Consulting are able to provide Health and safety support to both onshore and offshore renewable projects, including:- HAZID workshops- Risk Management - Management system development- Supplier selection and management- Audit and inspection- Accident and incident investigation (lessons learnt)
- Business type: Safety, Health and Environmental Consultants
- Product types: ocean energy systems, wind turbines (large), marine power systems, Health and Safety Consultant.
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 8 Derry Road - Ashton, Bristol, England United Kingdom BS3 3JB
- Telephone: +44 7821 630 459
- Web Site: http://www.aquariusconsulting.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Aquarius Consulting
Aquatera is based in one of the worlds renewables hot spots. With average wind speeds over 10m/s, peak tidal currents exceeding 5m/s and north Atlantic swells creating a wave energy density of around 70kw/m we live with renewable energy every day. We provide a wide range of consultancy services and products covering environmental issues, resource assessments, visualisation tools, public awareness and consultation materials, conceptual project development and community initiatives. We have been involved in over 200 energy sector projects, in 20 countries over the last 17 years and have recently focussed on renewables projects as well as organising the Renewable Realities conference and exhibition (see: www.renewablerealities.com). Our co...
- Business type: Environmental & Sustainable Development Consultants
- Product types: marine power systems, ocean energy systems, wind power plants, resource assessments, awareness materials, sustainable development programmes, environmental and socio-economic assessments and visualisation tools..
- Address: Stromness Business Centre, Stromness, Orkney United Kingdom KW16 3AW
- Telephone: 01856 850 088
- FAX: 01856 850 089
- Web Site: http://www.aquatera.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Aquatera Ltd
- Business type: Electrical engineering consultancy, construction and products for renewable energy
- Product types: hybrid power systems, wind energy systems (large), onshore and offshore wind energy systems, photovoltaic systems, ocean energy systems, wave and tidal energy systems, biomass energy systems, hydro energy systems (small and large), distributed intelligent load controllers mini grids and islanded systems, network solutions, active network management techniques..
- Service types: Feasibility studies, market advice, contractors for renewables industry
- Address: Energy House, 19 Haugh Lane Ind Est, Hexham, Northumberland United Kingdom NE46 3PU
- Telephone: +44 01434 613600
- FAX: +44 01434 609080
- Web Site: http://www.econnect.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Econnect
- Business type: developers of tidal / marine current power systems
- Product types: ocean energy systems, ocean energy system components.
- Service types: design, installation, research services
- Address: The Court, The Green, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, South Gloucestershire United Kingdom BS34 8PD
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 979 1888
- FAX: +44 (0)117 906 6140
- Web Site: http://www.marineturbines.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Marine Current Turbines Ltd.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News