Solar Energy Architecture Businesses in the United Kingdom
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Cambridge Solar is an award winning, Cambridgeshire based, renewable energy company that provides renewable energy consultancy, design and installation services for private individuals and professional organisations across the UK. We help our clients choose the best renewable energy technology for their specific property or project by analysing the business case and giving advice on financial paybacks (through the feed-in tariffs or renewable heat incentive), energy saved, carbon reduced and more. Our systems are suitable for homes, businesses, farms, schools, community sites. Indeed every sector and building type could benefit from renewable energy in some way.
- Business type: Renewable energy
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, photovoltaic systems building integrated BIPV, solar pool heating systems, solar water heating systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, architectural design services, contractor services, maintenance and repa...
- Address: Unit 4, Glenmore Business Park, Ely Road, Waterbeach, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom CB25 9PG
- Telephone: 01223 863 885
- Web Site: http://www.cambridge-solar.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Cambridge Solar Ltd
To research and develop the future of FutureEnergies and Electric racing.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter,
- Product types: electric vehicles, photovoltaic systems, energy efficient appliances, alternative fuel vehicles, electric motors, backup power systems, renewable energy system batteries, Electric Karting and Spares Speed controllers PV solar Power charging systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, architectural design services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, recycling services
- Address: Woodham Court, Paragon Roundabout, Woking, Surrey United Kingdom GU215NJ
- Telephone: 07771895429
- Web Site: http://www.greenmotorsport.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Green Motorsport Limited
Save Energy Solutions Ltd design, supply and install Heat Pump systems and renewable energy systems throughout Dorset, Devon, Hampshire, Wiltshire & across the South of England. We provide honest professional advice on all aspects of renewable energy systems such as Ground-source Heat Pumps, Air-source heat pumps, Solar PV (Photovoltaic) Systems, Solar Tiles, Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems and can integrate a range of diverse green renewable energy solutions into your existing system to help minimise your carbon footprint and save you money. We design & tailor your renewable energy system to work at the optimum efficiency for your requirements and are "Approved Installers" for many leading household name brands and industry-leading heat pu...
- Business type: wholesale supplier, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: heat pumps, solar collectors evacuated tube, solar collectors flat plate, solar water heating components collectors evacuated tube, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, solar pv systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, certification services
- Address: 453 Poole Road, Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom BH121DH
- Telephone: 01202 764 777
- Web Site: http://www.saveenergysolutions.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Save Energy Solutions Ltd.
XCO2 provide Sustainable Product Design for buildings, building products, consumer products and renewable energy products. We are designers, technologists, architects, engineers, materials specialists, and above all, innovators. We work collaboratively and across disciplines to explode traditional problems and recondense robust and elegant alternatives. We aim to help our clients make themselves future-proof by finding win-win scenarios which reduce environmental impact and increase profit. Current clients include: Redland Roofing Systems, Richard Rogers Partnership, Emkay Communications, and Kingspan Insulation.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, alternative home and building constructionmaterials, natural daylighting, wind energy systems (small), alternative homes and buildings.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 1-5 Offord Street, London, United Kingdom N1 1DH
- Telephone: +44 20 7700 1000
- FAX: +44 20 7700 4455
- Web Site: http://www.xco2.com
- E-mail: Send Email to XCO2 Ltd
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News