Wind Energy Design Businesses in the United Kingdom by Business Name
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Renewable Energy Systems Ltd - Solarwheel Ltd - Proven Energy Ltd - Advanced Design Technology Ltd - Aegis Power Plc. - Aeolos Wind Turbine Ltd. - Alvesta Energy Ltd - Alvesta Energy Ltd - Aquatera Ltd - BDS - Callidus Design ltd - Cambridge Solar Ltd - Dragons Breath - Dulas Ltd - Econnect - Ecotricity Group Limited - Ekspan Ltd - EnergyTech Ltd - Evance - Galeforce Renewable Energy Systems - Gr nhaus Project, Liverpool - Green Energy Wind - halo energy - IT Power Ltd (UK) - Jayhawk International Ltd - Jemmett Engineering - Macom Technologies Ltd - Masterpower Electronics Ltd - OST Energy - PMSS - Quiet Revolution - RD Energy Solutions Ltd. -
Renewable Energy Systems (RES) is a global success story in the world's fastest growing energy sector. Based in the UK, RES has been an established presence at the forefront of the wind energy industry for over two decades. As one of the world's leading wind energy companies, our work to develop, build and run wind farms is contributing to national renewable energy targets and to a sustainable future for us all. Our skilled and experienced team covers all aspects of wind energy development - from site selection to construction, operation and maintenance. With over 1100MW of wind energy capacity built and several GW in development across the UK, Europe and North America,the RES Group continues to lead the field.
- Business type: service
- Product types: wind farms.
- Service types: development, design, financing, construction, operation
- Address: Beaufort Court, Egg Farm Lane, Kings Langley, Herts United Kingdom WD4 8LR
- Telephone: +44 1923 299200
- FAX: +44 1923 299299
- Web Site: http://www.res-group.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Systems Ltd
- Business type: Renewable Energy Wind Energy Installation in the World, Renewable Energy Site Survey and Assessment Businesses in the World
- Product types: wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: Fforest, Brechfa, Carmarthenshire United Kingdom SA32 7BL
- Telephone: +44 (0)1267 202 388
- FAX: +44 (0)1267 202 388
- Web Site: http://www.solarwheel.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Solarwheel Ltd
Proven Energy makes reliable, robust and highly accredited small scale wind turbines. Our high performance turbines are the result of almost 30 years of inspiration, innovation and development. Proven Energy has around 3, 000 units installed across 60 countries and covering every continent. We have unrivalled experience in the small wind sector and have built up a global reputation for reliability and performance even in the most extreme conditions.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, service, wholesale supplier
- Product types: EIC certified small wind generators (3. 2kW to 15kW).
- Service types: Design, installation and service
- Address: Wardhead Park, Stewarton, Ayrshire Scotland, United Kingdom KA3 5LH
- Telephone: +44 1560 485 570
- FAX: +44 1560 485 580
- Web Site: http://www.provenenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Proven Energy Ltd
- Product types: ADT Unique 3D Inverse Design Software used For all types Of Turbomachinery, also offer consultancy, design services and consortia. .
- Address: Dilke House, 1 Malet street, London, United Kingdom, WC1E 7JN
- Telephone: 00 44 (0) 207 299 1170
- FAX: 00 44 (0) 207 636 8028
- Web Site: http://www.adtechnology.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Advanced Design Technology Ltd
Aegis Power Plc. is a power company operating in the renewable and conventional power sectors. However, we currently manufacturer our own small scale (225kW) Wind turbines.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: wind turbines (small), combined heat and power systems industrial, hydro energy systems (small), wind turbines (large), waste to energy systems, solar electric power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment service, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2A Hillsborough Business Park, , Belfast, United Kingdom BT6 9DT
- Telephone: +44 (0) 2827 641817
- Web Site: http://www.aegispower.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Aegis Power Plc.
Aeolos wind turbine is a leading small wind turbines manufacturer in the world. Aeolos wind turbine was founded in Denmark in 1986. At present, Aeolos products included horizontal axis wind turbines from 500w to 50kw and vertical axis wind turbines from 300w to 10kw. After 20 years development, Aeolos built thirteen companies and plants in seven countries. Aeolos owned 12 patents on generator, control systems, blade design and inverter. Aeolos wind turbine has built an international reputation in small wind turbine industry.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, distributor
- Product types: wind turbines (small), wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind energy systems (small), wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy system components (small), wind turbine manufacturers.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering
- Address: 52 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London, United Kingdom W1J5BT
- Telephone: 44-207-4936167
- FAX: 44-207-4958063
- Web Site: http://www.windturbinestar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aeolos Wind Turbine Ltd.
We are a national provider of renewable energy systems to commercial developers, householders, self builders and the building trade. We supply individual and integrated systems comprising hot water solar panels, air and ground source heat pumps, heat stores, microgeneration including wind turbines/microhydro and under floor heating. Our aim is to ensure that in today's fast moving world you and your family can take advantage of all that technology has to offer by harnessing renewable energy and delivering it to where its needed; your home.
- Business type: Manufacturer of renewable energy equipment
- Product types: Wind turbines, anaerobic digesters.
- Service types: Design, Installation
- Address: Unit 4, Buzzard Court, Mullacott Industrial Estate, Ilfracombe, Devon United Kingdom EX34 8PX
- Telephone: (0845) 094 1752
- Web Site: http://www.alvestaltd.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Alvesta Energy Ltd
Alvesta Energy Ltd is a highly experienced provider and installer of solar energy systems for both residential and commercial projects. Since the onset of Feed IN Tariffs, more and more people are looking for PV systems. With 15 years of experience in the industry, you can rest assured that our design and installation staff will provide the most efficient and economical systems that are available today.
- Business type: supply and installation
- Product types: solar PV, solar photovoltaic, solar panels, inverters and kits.
- Service types: design, installation, construction
- Address: Unit 4 Buzzard Court, Ilfracombe, Devon United Kingdom EX34 8PX
- Telephone: + 44 (0)845 094 1752
- Web Site: http://www.alvestaenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Alvesta Energy Ltd
Aquatera is based in one of the worlds renewables hot spots. With average wind speeds over 10m/s, peak tidal currents exceeding 5m/s and north Atlantic swells creating a wave energy density of around 70kw/m we live with renewable energy every day. We provide a wide range of consultancy services and products covering environmental issues, resource assessments, visualisation tools, public awareness and consultation materials, conceptual project development and community initiatives. We have been involved in over 200 energy sector projects, in 20 countries over the last 17 years and have recently focussed on renewables projects as well as organising the Renewable Realities conference and exhibition (see: www.renewablerealities.com). Our co...
- Business type: Environmental & Sustainable Development Consultants
- Product types: marine power systems, ocean energy systems, wind power plants, resource assessments, awareness materials, sustainable development programmes, environmental and socio-economic assessments and visualisation tools..
- Address: Stromness Business Centre, Stromness, Orkney United Kingdom KW16 3AW
- Telephone: 01856 850 088
- FAX: 01856 850 089
- Web Site: http://www.aquatera.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Aquatera Ltd
BDS design and manufacture module mounting brackets, pole mount structures and large high level structures for all types of Photovoltaic systems, We have an extensive range of standard products and can design and manufacture to your requirements.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Design and supply of photovoltaic module mounting systems, Battery enclosures, Design and Fabrication services., photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems ground mount, photovoltaic module mounting systems roof mount.
- Address: Unit 8 Alexander House, Thame Road, Haddenham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom HP17 8BY
- Telephone: 01844 290780
- FAX: 01844 292352
- Web Site: http://www.bds-uk.com
- E-mail: Send Email to BDS
- Business type: Consulting Engineers
- Product types: biomass heating systems, wind power systems (small), hydroelectric turbines (small), solar photovoltaic systems, air cooling systems, air heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering
- Address: Law House, Fairbairn Place, Livingston, West Lothian United Kingdom EH54 6TN
- Telephone: +44 (0)1506 418188
- Web Site: www.callidusdesign.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Callidus Design ltd
Cambridge Solar is an award winning, Cambridgeshire based, renewable energy company that provides renewable energy consultancy, design and installation services for private individuals and professional organisations across the UK. We help our clients choose the best renewable energy technology for their specific property or project by analysing the business case and giving advice on financial paybacks (through the feed-in tariffs or renewable heat incentive), energy saved, carbon reduced and more. Our systems are suitable for homes, businesses, farms, schools, community sites. Indeed every sector and building type could benefit from renewable energy in some way.
- Business type: Renewable energy
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, photovoltaic systems building integrated BIPV, solar pool heating systems, solar water heating systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, architectural design services, contractor services, maintenance and repa...
- Address: Unit 4, Glenmore Business Park, Ely Road, Waterbeach, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom CB25 9PG
- Telephone: 01223 863 885
- Web Site: http://www.cambridge-solar.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Cambridge Solar Ltd
Microgeneration solar thermal equipment,solar photovoltaics, wind turbines. Any shape style or designs manufacured to suit your requirements
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar water heating systems, solar collectors flat plate, photovoltaic cells, solar electric power systems, air filtering and purification system components, solar pool heating systems, microgeneration.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services
- Address: 2 Sardis Cross, Milford Haven, Uk United Kingdom SA73 1LX
- Telephone: 01646 600151
- FAX: 01646 600151
- Web Site: http://www.solardragons.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Dragons Breath
Dulas is a leading renewable energy company with 30 years experience in the industry at an international level. The company is based around a highly qualified and experienced multi-disciplinary team encompassing all aspects of renewable energy: from the specification and installation of renewable energy systems right through to consultancy for the implementation of solar, hydro, and wind projects.
- Business type: Specification, supply, installation and consultancy for renewables
- Product types: solar, hydro, wind and biomass energy systems.
- Service types: feasibility and environmental impact assessment studies, project management and installation
- Address: Unit 1, Dyfi Eco Park, Machynlleth, Powys United Kingdom SY20 8AX
- Telephone: +44 1654 705000
- FAX: +44 1654 703000
- Web Site: http://www.dulas.org.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Dulas Ltd
- Business type: Electrical engineering consultancy, construction and products for renewable energy
- Product types: hybrid power systems, wind energy systems (large), onshore and offshore wind energy systems, photovoltaic systems, ocean energy systems, wave and tidal energy systems, biomass energy systems, hydro energy systems (small and large), distributed intelligent load controllers mini grids and islanded systems, network solutions, active network management techniques..
- Service types: Feasibility studies, market advice, contractors for renewables industry
- Address: Energy House, 19 Haugh Lane Ind Est, Hexham, Northumberland United Kingdom NE46 3PU
- Telephone: +44 01434 613600
- FAX: +44 01434 609080
- Web Site: http://www.econnect.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Econnect
Ecotricity is the world's first green electricity company, founded in 1995 in Stroud, England, with a mission to help sustain the environment for current and future generations by stimulating a mass market for Ecotricity. It is a fully integrated wind energy provider, with the unique capability to manage new wind energy developments and deliver green electricity to customers. Ecotricity is electricity generated from methods that are significantly less polluting and more sustainable than conventional electricity. Ecotricity won the Queen's Award for Enterprise 2000 for Environmental Achievement.
- Business type: green electricity company & wind energy developer
- Product types: wind turbines (large) and green electricity supply..
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction
- Address: Unicorn House, Russell Street, Stroud, Gloucestershire United Kingdom GL5 3AX
- Telephone: 01453 756 111
- FAX: 01453 756 222
- Web Site: http://www.ecotricity.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Ecotricity Group Limited
Designers and manufactureres of wind turbine test machines, on and offshore structural bearings, mechanical consultants, vibration analysis, solutions, control and harware.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind turbines (small).
- Address: Compass Works,Brightside Lane, Sheffield, Yorkshire United Kingdom S9 2SP
- Telephone: 0044 114 2611126
- Web Site: http://ekspan.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ekspan Ltd
- Business type: retail sales, exporter, importer, project developer, consultancy
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, Combined Wind & Solar PV Systems.
- Address: 1, High Street, Clydach, Swansea, United Kingdom SA6 5LG
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1792 846000
- FAX: +44 (0) 1792 849000
- Web Site: http://www.energytech.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to EnergyTech Ltd
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: wind turbines (small), wind energy systems (small).
- Address: Unit 6, Weldon Road, Derby Road Industrial Estate, Loughborough, Leics United Kingdom LE11 5RN
- Telephone: 01509 215669
- FAX: 01509 267722
- Web Site: www.evancewind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Evance
Wholesale and Distribution of Solar Photovaltaic modules and complete systems worldwide. System design and installation of any size. Unbeatable prices. Galeforce Systems
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic module components, photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small).
- Service types: design, installation, contractor services
- Address: Belvedere Rd, Woodville, Derbyshire United Kingdom DE11 7EQ
- Telephone: 0044 1283 220264
- FAX: NA
- Web Site: http://www.galeforcesystems.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Galeforce Renewable Energy Systems
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: All in Solar, Wind and Hydro energy sources.
- Service types: design of Solar, Wind & Hydropower Systems
- Address: Bower Orchard, Orleton, Ludlow, Shropshire United Kingdom SY8 4HU
- Telephone: +44 (0)1 568 780837
- Web Site: http://www.grunweb.org.ukhttp://herehydro.weebly.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Gr nhaus Project, Liverpool
Green Energy Wind, formally Green Energy 4U, is one of the longest established wind turbine installers in the UK and Ireland. From its inception early in the burgeoning green energy industry Green Energy Wind has grown to command the reputation of leading accredited installer, supplier and refurbishing wind turbine business in the UK and Ireland. Over 150 farms, landowners and businesses have availed of GEWs services to manage, install and maintain their wind turbines. GEWâ█s specialist planning and consultancy team enable each client to decide upon the most appropriate generating solution suited to their individual requirements. As an independent provider Green Energy Wind can offer clients the most appropriate turbine unit to meet site c...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), wind energy system components (large), wind energy assessment equipment, wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (large).
- Service types: design, installation, construction, engineering, site survey and assessment service, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 11 Dunturk Road, Castlewellan, Co Down United Kingdom BT31 9PF
- Telephone: +44 2843771989
- Web Site: http://www.greenenergywind.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Green Energy Wind
halo energy® - Think-tank for Renewable Energy Projects halo energy brokers projects in emerging renewable energy markets. We provide consulting services with added value in Project Management, Corporate Social Responsibility & Crisis Communication, Public Affairs and Project Finance. Main exporting countries: Germany, United Kingdom, South Africa, Mexico, USA, France, Spain, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic Corporate memberships: American Council for Renewable Energy (ACRE), Foreign Press Association (FPA), Institute of Public Relations (IPR)
- Business type: exporter
- Product types: solar water heating components, photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, telecommunications power systems, Public Affairs & Crisis Communication.
- Address: 339 Muswell Hill Broadway, London, United Kingdom N10 1BX
- Telephone: 00442083653761
- Web Site: http://www.halo-energy.com
- Business type: service
- Product types: consulting services on: solar (thermal and photovoltaics), micro-hydro systems, marine currents, tidal and wave power, small-scale biomass, green electricity, climate change strategies, energy policy. .
- Service types: Consulting services and R&D on all renewables projects. 20 years' experience from over 700 contracts.
- Address: St. Brandon's House, 29 Great George Street, Bristol, City of Bristol United Kingdom BS1 5QT
- Telephone: +44 1172140510
- FAX: +44 1172140511
- Web Site: http://www.itpower.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to IT Power Ltd (UK)
Jayhawk International Ltd is the administration office covering Europe. TD Fortune is our Asia office in Shanghai, China. Trend Setter Solar Inc in California is our USA partner company. The NEW SUNTECH SOLAR brand solar water heating collectors has been designed and engineered in the UK. Sales began in since 2007 which provided feed back in performance. Trend Setter gained SRCC approvels in 2008, with Europe gaining solarkeymark in 2009. Manufacturing/assemble takes place in Tai, an, China under British managment with trained people to carry out all quality controls during the assembly process. The Suntech Solar collector is a Premium range of 8 sizes for business and commercial applications, with oppotunities to be used in space heating a...
- Business type: Design and manufacture of solar water heating collectors/systems
- Product types: High Performance Evacuated Tube Super Heat Pipe solar water heating collectors. Brand name Suntech Solar Waterless radiator designed to work with Suntech Solar collectors in Combination with a heat pump and thermal store. .
- Service types: Design and Consultancy
- Address: 21 Haviland Rd, , Ferndown Ind Est, Wimborne, Dorset United Kingdom BH22 7RZ
- Telephone: 0044 (0)1202 887388
- Web Site: http://www.jayhawk-int.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Jayhawk International Ltd
Jemmett Engineering publishes a range of DIY plans for wind, solar and water projects. We also sell plans for petrol generators, welding generators, electric cars and bikes, dynamos, etc. Plus we sell a range of books on renewable energy. You can download some of our products directly from the downloads page. Please note that we can now offer many of the books for sale via credit card from our associate book shop.
- Business type: publisher
- Product types: wind turbines (small), solar electric power systems, renewable energy system batteries, hydro energy system components (small), alternative homes and buildings, DC to AC power inverters, Energy books.
- Service types: design
- Address: 8 Hallam Gardens, Pinner, Middx United Kingdom HA54PR
- Telephone: 44 (0)171 6812797
- FAX: 44 (0)171 681 2797
- Web Site: http://energybook.co.uk
Macom Technologies Ltd is a Scottish electronic engineering company that designs, tests and manufactures innovative Condition Monitoring systems to enhance the reliability and durability of process machinery. The company has developed "TechAlert╗", a state-of-the-art range of digital sensors that provide real time, on-line, remote diagnosis of oil lubrication systems and components in process machinery. This new product family includes the revolutionary TechAlert╗ 10, a unique, on-line, inductive sensor unit, for which a worldwide patent was secured. Macom's cost effective products provide early warning for systems failure, promote better asset utilization process, reduce unsceduled down time, and ultimately increase porofitability. Mac...
- Product types: wind energy system components, Macom wear debris sensors for remote condition monitoring platform , improve assets management and performace, thereby resulting in proactive maintenance eliminating unscheduled shut downs, better productivity, and substantial savings. .
- Address: 17 Glasgow Road, Paisley, United Kingdom PA1 3QS
- Telephone: 00 44 141 849 6287
- FAX: 00 44 141 849 6497
- Web Site: http://www.macomtech.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Macom Technologies Ltd
Masterpower Electronics Ltd is a highly respected specialist provider of power electronics systems to all industry and energy sectors. The company provides a service from problem conception and solution through manufacture, installation and lifetime maintenance. Masterpower Electronics Ltd was founded in 1990 and has grown year on year to occupy its present office and manufacturing complex of 1700 square metres in Aberdeen and other facilities throuout the UK. Over 500 man-years of experience in Power Electronics lie in our staff.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: Backup power systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, rectifiers, chargers, emergency backup batteries, hydro energy system components (large), wind energy system components (large), ocean energy system components, Automation & Control..
- Service types: Consultancy, Design, Manufacture, Installation, Commissioning, Service
- Address: Badentoy Crescent, Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom AB12 4YD
- Telephone: 44 1224 783700
- FAX: 44 1224 783700
- Web Site: http://www.masterpower.co.uk
OST Energy is an independent engineering consultancy specialising in technical advisory work for the renewable energy market, offering a complete package of services for Investors, Lenders, IPP, Utilities and Developers. Our team has vast experience across different technologies including solar, wind, hydro and bioenergy power plants across the globe as well as environmental services. We have worked on all aspects of projects from green field developments, to asset managing existing operational plants, for a total of over 5 GW of projects across the globe. We have offices in UK, Italy, South Africa and Brasil
- Product types: photovoltaic systems commercial, hydro energy systems (large), wind power plants, biomass energy systems, sun concentrating photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, site survey and assessment service, testing services
- Address: Suite 1 - Floor 9, Tower Point, 44 North Road, Brighton, United Kingdom BN1 1YR
- Telephone: +44 (0)1273 819 429 (UK) +39 02 8456 7034 (Italy)
- Web Site: http://www.ostenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to OST Energy
- Business type: Project Management
- Product types: Wind energy systems (large), Wind turbines (large). Wave & Tidal Energy, Biomass.
- Service types: Renewable Energy Consultancy
- Address: Broadwater House, Broadwater Road, Romsey, Hampshire United Kingdom SO51 8GT
- Telephone: +44 1794 526560
- FAX: +44 1794 516826
- Web Site: http://www.pmss.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to PMSS
Quiet Revolution provides elegant wind energy solutions, especially designed for the built environment. Our vertical-axis quietrevolution wind turbine converts urban wind energy more efficiently than propeller-types. First product available is QR5, at 6kW, followed by 2.5kW and 30kW.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind turbines (small).
- Address: 1-5 Offord Street, London, United Kingdom N1 1DH
- Telephone: +442077001000
- FAX: +442077001000
- Web Site: http://www.quietrevolution.co.uk
RD Energy Solutions Ltd. is a leading renewable energy consultancy offering impartial expertise and advice to our clients, assisting in the identification and design of the most suitable renewable technologies for their needs. We offers bespoke service packages to our clients from energy management services to feasibility studies, design, procurement, installation and commissioning for a whole range of renewable technologies.
- Product types: wind turbines (large), hydroelectric turbines (small), photovoltaic modules, biomass energy systems, geothermal energy systems, solar thermal energy.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, site survey and assessment services
- Address: SAC Bush Estate, Edinburgh, United Kingdom EH26 0PH
- Telephone: 00441315353403
- FAX: 00441315353303
- Web Site: http://rdenergysolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to RD Energy Solutions Ltd.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News