Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Project Development Businesses in the United Kingdom
Masterpower Electronics Ltd is a highly respected specialist provider of power electronics systems to all industry and energy sectors. The company provides a service from problem conception and solution through manufacture, installation and lifetime maintenance. Masterpower Electronics Ltd was founded in 1990 and has grown year on year to occupy its present office and manufacturing complex of 1700 square metres in Aberdeen and other facilities throuout the UK. Over 500 man-years of experience in Power Electronics lie in our staff.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: Backup power systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, rectifiers, chargers, emergency backup batteries, hydro energy system components (large), wind energy system components (large), ocean energy system components, Automation & Control..
- Service types: Consultancy, Design, Manufacture, Installation, Commissioning, Service
- Address: Badentoy Crescent, Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom AB12 4YD
- Telephone: 44 1224 783700
- FAX: 44 1224 783700
- Web Site: http://www.masterpower.co.uk
Materials can be made smart by the inclusion of Smart Fibres. Smart fibres are optical fibres that feel the strain of the structure across a network of predefined measurement locations. The advantages over conventional strain gauges are embeddability, massively reduced cabling, multiplexing, intrinsic safety, and immunity to RFI and many other environmental factors. Applications for structural health monitoring and materials testing are currently across a wide range of industries including, civil engineering, maritime, aerospace and power generation. A range of techniques have been used to embed and surface mount the optical fibre to concrete, composite and metal structures. Smart fibres offers the following: engineering consultancy on-site...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large).
- Service types: engineering, project development services, research services
- Address: 3 Brants Bridge, Bracknell, Berkshire United Kingdom RG12 9BG
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1344 484111
- FAX: +44 (0) 1344 486759
- Web Site: http://www.smartfibres.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Smart Fibres Ltd
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News