Large Wind Turbine Project Development Businesses in the United Kingdom
Renewable Energy Businesses in the World
Renewable Energy Businesses in the United Kingdom
Large Wind Turbine Businesses in the World
Renewable Energy Project Development Businesses in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Advanced Design Technology Ltd - Aegis Power Plc. - Crowberry Consulting Ltd - Ecsc - Locogen Ltd - PMSS - West Coast Energy Ltd - Wind Prospect Ltd. - Wisterland - Bryan J Rendall (Electrical) Ltd. -
Advanced Design Technology Ltd
- Product types: ADT Unique 3D Inverse Design Software used For all types Of Turbomachinery, also offer consultancy, design services and consortia. .
- Address: Dilke House, 1 Malet street, London, United Kingdom, WC1E 7JN
- Telephone: 00 44 (0) 207 299 1170
- FAX: 00 44 (0) 207 636 8028
- Web Site: http://www.adtechnology.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Advanced Design Technology Ltd
Aegis Power Plc.
Aegis Power Plc. is a power company operating in the renewable and conventional power sectors. However, we currently manufacturer our own small scale (225kW) Wind turbines.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: wind turbines (small), combined heat and power systems industrial, hydro energy systems (small), wind turbines (large), waste to energy systems, solar electric power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment service, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2A Hillsborough Business Park, , Belfast, United Kingdom BT6 9DT
- Telephone: +44 (0) 2827 641817
- Web Site: http://www.aegispower.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Aegis Power Plc.
Crowberry Consulting Ltd
Crowberry Consulting a UK based environment, ethics and corporate responsibility management consultancy, in 2009 it launched Crowberry Energy a not for profit that upsells microrenewable technologies and donates its profits to wildlife charities. Offering specialist advice in the areas of environmental policy, environmental and energy management systems EG: ISO14001, ISO50001 environmental legislation (UK), environmental auditing, ethical business advice for products and services, corporate social reporting and identification of non-financial key performance indicators.
- Business type: LTD company
- Product types: solar panels, rain water harvesting, low energy lighting, small wind turbines, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, insulation, boilers, environmental impact assessment of installation of wind turbines, environmental consultancy advice.
- Service types: consulting, project development services
- Address: Chorley Business and Technology Centre, East Terrace, Euxton Lane, Chorley, Chorley, Lancashire United Kingdom PR7 6TE
- Telephone: +44 01257 231171
- Web Site: http://www.crowberryconsulting.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Crowberry Consulting Ltd
Our objective is the development and implementation of programmes to create socially responsible sustainable energy futures through energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy sources. This is achieved through: Research and dissemination of information on energy efficiency and renewable energy sources. Development, design and implementation of programmes, including training delivery strategies, to increase the contribution of energy efficiency and solar/renewable energy sources to meeting the future energy needs of corporate business, the fuel rich and the fuel poor. ecsc carries out a programme of research, informed by ongoing projects, into issues surrounding the practical application of energy efficiency. This supports its advis...
- Business type: Climate strategy and trading company
- Product types: waste to energy system advice, publications, solar water heating/PV power systems, wind energy systems (small), public attitude surveys, consultation document preparation, energy efficiency training, customer identification. .
- Service types: Project development, marketing assistance, proposal formulation
- Address: 26A Commercial Way, Woking, Surrey United Kingdom GU21 6EN
- Telephone: +44 1483 743 717
- Web Site: http://www.ecsc.uk.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ecsc
Locogen was set up to develop and operate medium scale wind projects up to 5MW. Offering landowners zero risk and guaranteed income or expert consulting services for renewable energy project developers.
- Business type: electric utility
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), photovoltaic systems commercial, biomass energy systems, hydro energy systems (small).
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: 44 Constitution Street, Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom EH6 6RS
- Telephone: +44 (0) 131 555 4745
- Web Site: http://locogen.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Locogen Ltd
- Business type: Project Management
- Product types: Wind energy systems (large), Wind turbines (large). Wave & Tidal Energy, Biomass.
- Service types: Renewable Energy Consultancy
- Address: Broadwater House, Broadwater Road, Romsey, Hampshire United Kingdom SO51 8GT
- Telephone: +44 1794 526560
- FAX: +44 1794 516826
- Web Site: http://www.pmss.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to PMSS
West Coast Energy Ltd
- Business type: wind farm developer
- Product types: wind turbines (large).
- Address: Mynydd Awel, Mold Business Park, Maes Gwern, Mold, Flintshire United Kingdom CH7 1XN
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1352 757604
- FAX: +44 (0) 1352 700291
- Web Site: http://www.westcoastenergy.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to West Coast Energy Ltd
Wind Prospect Ltd.
Wind Prospect is a leading independent renewable energy developer, constructor and operator, working in UK, Ireland, Australia and also offshore. From the very first commercial wind farms in the UK to the very latest, Wind Prospect has been a key figure in wind energy's evolution.
- Business type: Large Wind Turbines (> 50 KW)
- Product types: Development, construction, operation of wind energy (large) projects in UK, Ireland and Australia, both onshore and offshore..
- Service types: Wind farm design, project development services, design services, construction services, engineering services, financial services, installation services, management services, site survey and assessment
- Address: Sutton House, Dovenby Hall Estate, Cockermouth, Cumbria United Kingdom CA13 0PN
- Telephone: 01900 898100
- FAX: 01900 898108
- Web Site: http://www.windprospect.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Prospect Ltd.
Renewable Energy. Advisory and Financing Services
- Product types: biomass energy systems, hydroelectric turbines (small), hydroelectric turbines (large), wind turbines (large), photovoltaic systems, solar roofing systems.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: 2 Old Brompton Road, London, UK United Kingdom SW7 3DQ
- Telephone: +44 208 144 2035
- Web Site: http://www.wisterland.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Wisterland
Bryan J Rendall (Electrical) Ltd.
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), gas turbine electric generators, hydro energy system components (large).
- Address: Lynnfield, Holm, Orkney Scotland, United Kingdom KW17 2RZ
- Telephone: +44 1856 875537
Not Listed? Add your business listing to the Source Guides business directory
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News