Wind Energy Education and Training Services in the United Kingdom
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Renewable Energy Office for Cornwall (REOC) - Aquatera Ltd - Dragons Breath - Dragons Breath Solar - Ecsc - halo energy - Kedco Bio Science Energy Experts - LESS-CO2 - Masterpower Electronics Ltd - OST Energy - Safety Technology Ltd - Ten 47 Limited - Wisterland - 12 VoltZ Ltd - West Wales Renewable Energy -
REOC supports and promotes Renewable Energy companies in Cornwall, UK, assisting them to compete in the global renewables market. REOC Partners currently cover Wind, Solar, Hydro, Water, Earth, Biomass, Waste and Environmental Consultancy, and encompass the private, public and academic sectors. Objectives include establishing the optimum way to develop the county's own RE resources, and encouraging new Partners into the region to benefit from the established cluster of RE technologies.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: All Renewable Energy Technologies, present and future.
- Address: Trevenson, Pool, Redruth, Cornwall United Kingdom TR15 3SE
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1209 610 701
- FAX: +44 (0) 1209 612041
- Web Site: http://www.reoc.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Office for Cornwall (REOC)
Aquatera is based in one of the worlds renewables hot spots. With average wind speeds over 10m/s, peak tidal currents exceeding 5m/s and north Atlantic swells creating a wave energy density of around 70kw/m we live with renewable energy every day. We provide a wide range of consultancy services and products covering environmental issues, resource assessments, visualisation tools, public awareness and consultation materials, conceptual project development and community initiatives. We have been involved in over 200 energy sector projects, in 20 countries over the last 17 years and have recently focussed on renewables projects as well as organising the Renewable Realities conference and exhibition (see: www.renewablerealities.com). Our co...
- Business type: Environmental & Sustainable Development Consultants
- Product types: marine power systems, ocean energy systems, wind power plants, resource assessments, awareness materials, sustainable development programmes, environmental and socio-economic assessments and visualisation tools..
- Address: Stromness Business Centre, Stromness, Orkney United Kingdom KW16 3AW
- Telephone: 01856 850 088
- FAX: 01856 850 089
- Web Site: http://www.aquatera.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Aquatera Ltd
Microgeneration solar thermal equipment,solar photovoltaics, wind turbines. Any shape style or designs manufacured to suit your requirements
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar water heating systems, solar collectors flat plate, photovoltaic cells, solar electric power systems, air filtering and purification system components, solar pool heating systems, microgeneration.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services
- Address: 2 Sardis Cross, Milford Haven, Uk United Kingdom SA73 1LX
- Telephone: 01646 600151
- FAX: 01646 600151
- Web Site: http://www.solardragons.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Dragons Breath
Renewable energy technical services for remote application equipment parts and services. Manufacturing and assembly plant supplying special purpose solar energy equipment used to provide power to areas with 12 v or 24 volts battery backup or linked to provide solar powered street lighting systems in areas where energy conservation is imperative. Dragons Breath Solar has developed over the last 10 years into an established off-grid remote application products supplier. Our commitment on delivering the correct equipment, in standalone situations makes our offer a unique old fashioned company methodology. Trying to help and understand our customers' requests is uppermost in our approach to improving the concept of renewable, long lasting free ...
- Business type: manufacturer, distributor
- Product types: Solar Street Lighting Systems, Solar powered battery systems, Bespoke remote power applications using natural energy sources, 3 phase Danfoss inverters, Sun tracking systems, K2 Solar fixing kits for large scale commercial applications. .
- Service types: Solar energy supply design, engineering, education and training services, research services
- Address: Pembrokeshire Science and Technology Park, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire United Kingdom SA72 6UN
- Telephone: 01646 600151
- Web Site: www.dragonsbreathsolar.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Dragons Breath Solar
Our objective is the development and implementation of programmes to create socially responsible sustainable energy futures through energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy sources. This is achieved through: Research and dissemination of information on energy efficiency and renewable energy sources. Development, design and implementation of programmes, including training delivery strategies, to increase the contribution of energy efficiency and solar/renewable energy sources to meeting the future energy needs of corporate business, the fuel rich and the fuel poor. ecsc carries out a programme of research, informed by ongoing projects, into issues surrounding the practical application of energy efficiency. This supports its advis...
- Business type: Climate strategy and trading company
- Product types: waste to energy system advice, publications, solar water heating/PV power systems, wind energy systems (small), public attitude surveys, consultation document preparation, energy efficiency training, customer identification. .
- Service types: Project development, marketing assistance, proposal formulation
- Address: 26A Commercial Way, Woking, Surrey United Kingdom GU21 6EN
- Telephone: +44 1483 743 717
- Web Site: http://www.ecsc.uk.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ecsc
halo energy® - Think-tank for Renewable Energy Projects halo energy brokers projects in emerging renewable energy markets. We provide consulting services with added value in Project Management, Corporate Social Responsibility & Crisis Communication, Public Affairs and Project Finance. Main exporting countries: Germany, United Kingdom, South Africa, Mexico, USA, France, Spain, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic Corporate memberships: American Council for Renewable Energy (ACRE), Foreign Press Association (FPA), Institute of Public Relations (IPR)
- Business type: exporter
- Product types: solar water heating components, photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, telecommunications power systems, Public Affairs & Crisis Communication.
- Address: 339 Muswell Hill Broadway, London, United Kingdom N10 1BX
- Telephone: 00442083653761
- Web Site: http://www.halo-energy.com
Kedco is a bio science energy company operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland and specialising in Anaerobic Digestion, Gasification technologies, Combined Heat & Power Units, Biomass Heating Systems, Solar Heating Systems and Wood Pellet Heating Systems. Kedco has identified that the future of the anaerobic digestion is driven by Governmental, EU and Environmental pressures on existing waste operators, forcing them to utilise waste as a resource and further highlighting the hidden value of this resource as a sustainable energy form, while vastly increasing profits for our partners.
- Product types: biomass energy biofuel, biomass energy boilers, solar collectors evacuated tube, solar collectors flat plate, wood burning stoves and furnaces.
- Service types: research services
- Address: Floor 3, 1 Quality Court, Chancery Lane, London, United Kingdom WC2A 1
- Telephone: +44 (0)207 061 6368
- Web Site: http://www.kedco.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Kedco Bio Science Energy Experts
LessCO2 Limited are proud to provide help with all aspects of your wind turbine installation from the beginning to the end of your project. We specialise in delivering turnkey 50kW farm wind turbine projects in addition to experience in other wind installations including domestic, smallholdings, schools and industrial sites. We provide a competitively priced, safe, professional level of service for our customers at each stage of the project.
- Business type: importer
- Product types: wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind energy systems (large).
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment service, contractor services, maintenance and repair serv...
- Address: High Up Farm High Up Lane, Leek, Staffordshire United Kingdom ST13 8SD
- Telephone: 01538370131
- Web Site: http://www.less-co2.co.uk/
- E-mail: Send Email to LESS-CO2
Masterpower Electronics Ltd is a highly respected specialist provider of power electronics systems to all industry and energy sectors. The company provides a service from problem conception and solution through manufacture, installation and lifetime maintenance. Masterpower Electronics Ltd was founded in 1990 and has grown year on year to occupy its present office and manufacturing complex of 1700 square metres in Aberdeen and other facilities throuout the UK. Over 500 man-years of experience in Power Electronics lie in our staff.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: Backup power systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, rectifiers, chargers, emergency backup batteries, hydro energy system components (large), wind energy system components (large), ocean energy system components, Automation & Control..
- Service types: Consultancy, Design, Manufacture, Installation, Commissioning, Service
- Address: Badentoy Crescent, Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom AB12 4YD
- Telephone: 44 1224 783700
- FAX: 44 1224 783700
- Web Site: http://www.masterpower.co.uk
OST Energy is an independent engineering consultancy specialising in technical advisory work for the renewable energy market, offering a complete package of services for Investors, Lenders, IPP, Utilities and Developers. Our team has vast experience across different technologies including solar, wind, hydro and bioenergy power plants across the globe as well as environmental services. We have worked on all aspects of projects from green field developments, to asset managing existing operational plants, for a total of over 5 GW of projects across the globe. We have offices in UK, Italy, South Africa and Brasil
- Product types: photovoltaic systems commercial, hydro energy systems (large), wind power plants, biomass energy systems, sun concentrating photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, site survey and assessment service, testing services
- Address: Suite 1 - Floor 9, Tower Point, 44 North Road, Brighton, United Kingdom BN1 1YR
- Telephone: +44 (0)1273 819 429 (UK) +39 02 8456 7034 (Italy)
- Web Site: http://www.ostenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to OST Energy
Safety Technology supplies safety equipment to utility, telecommunications, wind energy and forestry sectors. We are a leading supplier of Health and Safety training programmes especially for the Wind Energy sector. We carry out training at our locations in South Wales and Madrid and also at our customer's facilities. Our aim is to build close working relationships to provide our customers with a first class facilities management and problem solving service.
- Business type: Retail sales, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: Safety equipment to utility, telecommunications, wind energy and forestry sectors. Fall Arrest Harness, Shock Absorbing and Work Positioning Lanyards, Choke Straps, Ropes & Slings, Connectors, Arborist Harness, Rigging, PPE, Safety Boots, Gloves, Fixed Vertical and Horizontal Wire Systems for Rails and Roller Coasters..
- Service types: Consulting, education and training services, certification services
- Address: The Stone Barn, Lower Tynewydd, Clytha, Raglan, Monmouthshire United Kingdom NP15 2BQ
- Telephone: +44(0)1873 840036
- FAX: +44(0)1873 840613
- Web Site: http://www.safetytechnology.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Safety Technology Ltd
Ten 47 Ltd design, manufacture and supply connector and cable assembly solutions for a diverse industry base. Our products are commonly found in Harsh Environment Industrial, Military, Traction, Automation and Light & Sound applications. Our standard connectors range from single pole and fibre optic to multi-channel requirements with upto 201 contacts within a single connector.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), battery connectors.
- Address: Unit 2B Frances Industrial Park. Wemyss Road, Kirkcaldy, Fife United Kingdom KY1 2XZ
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1592 655725
- Web Site: http://www.ten47.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ten 47 Limited
Renewable Energy. Advisory and Financing Services
- Product types: biomass energy systems, hydroelectric turbines (small), hydroelectric turbines (large), wind turbines (large), photovoltaic systems, solar roofing systems.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: 2 Old Brompton Road, London, UK United Kingdom SW7 3DQ
- Telephone: +44 208 144 2035
- Web Site: http://www.wisterland.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Wisterland
12 VoltZ Ltd
- Business type: Installer of Renewable Energy Systems - Micro power systems
- Product types: Wind Turbines - Off Grid, Wind Turbines - Grid connected. Photovoltaic Solar Systems - Off grid and Grid connected, Micro Hydro, Towers 10m, 12m 15m, outdoor lighting systems, renewable energy system, Deep Cycle batteries, DC to AC power inverters, DC to DC power converters, Electrical Accessories, Spares, 12v Accessories/ Appliances, Battery Chargers, LED's, LED lighting. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, education services, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 105 Fleetwood Street, Preston, Lancashire United Kingdom PR2 2PT
- Telephone: 01772 734398
- FAX: 08712 500 554
West Wales Renewable Energy
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), DC to AC power inverters, energy efficient appliances, deep cycle batteries, remote home power systems.
- Address: Llech Padarn Llangeitho Tregaron, Ceredigion Wales United Kingdom SY25 6TZ
- Telephone: +44 1974 298851
- FAX: +44 1974 298060
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News