Alternative Home And Building Education and Training Services in the World by Business Name
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
SoL Energy - Beecroft Technology Inc. - Abri Sustainable Design & Consulting - Adobe Building Consultants & Contractors, LLC - Arezza Network - Armadillo Solar - Association pour la Recherche et la Promotion de l'Energie Durable en Afrique Centrale - Bend Solar Homes - Botswana Technology Centre - DCSi - ECI Wind and Solar - EcoSource Inc - Erdm Solar - G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation - Galway Roofers - Gilleran Energy Management - GreenTone Environmental Design - Habi-Tek - Illinois Renewable Energy Association - John Howley's Green Energy - Micander Construction, Inc. - Mil-Vet Professional Divers LLC - Montana Energy+Design - Mountain & Mesa Construction - Net Green Developments Lda - Ontario Solar Academy - SIP Home Systems, Inc. - Solar Design Associates, Inc. - Sustainable Design Group Inc. - T4 Sustainability Ltd - The Garden Angels Landscape Design & Consulting - Wisconsin Green Building Alliance -
Learn Solar Energy On-Line! SoL Energy offers education and training in solar & renewable energies: Internet-based distance learning courses, seminars & practical skills training; For home improvement or career employment. Learn Solar / Environmental Building Design; Photovoltaic Systems Design & Installation; Solar Energy for the Developing World. Take a Solar On-line course from your home or office with computer & Internet access. Complement distance learning with hands-on practical workshops.
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, backup power systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, hydroelectric turbines (small), photovoltaic systems, solar water pumping systems, Internet-based Distance Learning Courses; seminars and practical skills workshops.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services, research services, contractor services
- Address: PO Box 217, Carbondale, Colorado USA 81623
- Telephone: 529-512-7588
- FAX: 559-751-2001
- Web Site: http://www.solenergy.org
Beecroft Technology is a leading manufacturer and distributor of Hydrogen Technology devices of Upstream to Downstream including Fuel Cells Stacks (PEM) and Metalic Hydride Canister in all capacities, also, our company provides environmental products and services; delivering products such: Energy Storage, Cogeneration, Windmill Turbine & PV Solar Energy Sources. Offering the capability to deliver at any Alternative Energy project phase, from the early stages of the site selection, feasibility, design right through to the project management and the construction phase, operations and maintenance are also included. The multi-disciplinary consultants have extensive sustainable energy experience in both, grid-connected and off-grid and environme...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: Fuel Cells of PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane), Cogeneration systems, backup power systems, Alternative Fuel Vehicles, Alternative Energy for homes and buildings, Green Batteries, Renewable Energy Systems, Windmill Turbines, Hydrogen Welding, Hydrogen Heating.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: #1 Yonge St. Suite 1801 at Financial District, Toronto, ON Canada M5E 1W7
- Telephone: +1 416-827-0723 & +1 647-861. 0047
- Web Site: http://www.beecroftech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Beecroft Technology Inc.
ABRI sustainable design specializes in energy efficient, passive solar homes. We offer design and consultation services to homeowners, builders and developers in the following areas: energy efficient envelopes; computer modelling of energy use; passive solar heating analysis; daylighting; renewable energy system concept, design & cost analysis; sustainable/healthy materials analysis; rainwater harvesting system design; and barrier-free floor plans with user-friendly living features. In addition, we supply plain language writing and editing to individuals and organizations requiring clear and accurate promotional and/or educational literature.
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings design, alternative home and building construction materials consulting, energy efficient homes and buildings design and consulting, renewable energy system consulting.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services
- Address: 583 Indian Point Road, Glen Haven, Nova Scotia Canada B3Z 2T5
- Telephone: 1.902.489.1014
- FAX: 1.902.821.2112
- Web Site: http://www.AbriDesign.com
We offer service world-wide in design, engineering, consultation, construction, equipment & literature sales, and owner/builder support for adobe buildings. Our business has recently relocated home to the United States from New Zealand, known for its cold, rainy winters. We were New Zealands leading earth builders with the construction of over 50 major earth building projects.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials, alternative homes and buildings, earth sheltered homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Address: 8070 Beechdale Drive, Orlando, Florida USA 32818
- Telephone: (407) 810 - 5030
- Web Site: http://www.adobebuilding.com
Arezza brings together community businesses, local government and nonprofits in public private partnerships designed to develop, market and manage sustainable tourism, energy savings and water resources projects.
- Business type: unincorporated association
- Product types: Tourism + Environment Projects in Your Community, Turnkey renewable energy solutions for your home, businesses and public properties. Combined Heat and Power Programs. Energy Services Performance Contracts. .
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, energy savings, chp, espc, water resources, watershed, tourism, travel services
- Address: 8811 Colesville Road - 407, Silver Spring, Maryland USA 20910
- Telephone: 240-724-2504
- Web Site: http://www.arezza.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Arezza Network
Armadillo Solar, your connection to all appropriate sustainable technologies...from solar to non-electric items. We service as well as install: solar (PV), rainwater collection systems,solar thermal, greywater, composting toilets, and wind generators. We have provided equipment that is use worldwide, from the highest mountain peaks to the Sea of Cortez.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials, hybrid power systems, remote home power systems, alternative homes and buildings, solar electric (PV) power systems both grid-tie and off-grid, mobile RV power systems, Solar powered camping & expedition supplies, solar thermal systems, rainwater collection for home and landscape..
- Service types: installations, designs,and sales for: PV, solar themal and rainwater collection.
- Address: PO Box 41836, Austin , Texas USA 78704
- Telephone: (512) 707-7273
- FAX: (512) 233-0538
- Web Site: http://www.armadillosolar.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Armadillo Solar
ARPEDAC is a non-profit association involved in research and promotion of services and technologies related to energy efficiency and renewable energy in the Economic Community of Central Africa. Our mission is to reduce poverty and improve the quality of life by supporting the use of efficient, sustainable, safe and affordable energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies and services, which are appropriate to meet the needs of communities and environment of today and the future. ARPEDAC is also seeking to play the leading roles in consolidating practical partnership in Central Africa between academe, government and industry to bring about sustainable future and develop effective clean solutions for the sake of ourselves and our plane...
- Business type: Nonprofit organization
- Product types: Alternative homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, remote home power systems, alternative home and building construction materials.
- Service types: project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, recycling services
- Address: Avenue John Ngu Foncha, Yaounde, Cameroon Cameroon Bp 20233
- Telephone: 0023799838493
- Web Site: http://www.arpedac.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Association pour la Recherche et la Promotion de l'Energie Durable en Afrique Centrale
Architectural Designer/draftsman with extensive experience in Passive Solar Design for residential and small commercial buildings. Emphasizing proven effective "classic" systems such as - direct gain, sunspaces/greenhouses, mass walls, and energy conservation techniques. Also experience in many of the "alternative building techiques such as - strawbale, earthbermed, earthship, adobe, pumice crete, poured concrete, other masonry types and conventional frame. The best value for the design of smart Solar Structures in Central Oregon !
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, Passive Solar Homes/remodling/small commercial.
- Service types: consulting, design, education and training services, architectural design services
- Address: 722 SE Centennial St. #2, Bend, Oregon USA 97702
- Telephone: 541-383-3845
- FAX: same
- Web Site: http://www.bendsolarhomes.com
- Business type: manufacturer, , ,
- Product types: PV fluorescent lights, solar lamps, PV street lighting, photovoltaic controllers, compressed soil blocks (using Kgalagadi Sand), PV testing services, solar hearing aid, passive solar architectural designs.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, architectural design services, testing services
- Address: Plot 50654 Machel Drive, Gaborone, Botswana P/Bag 0082
- Telephone: +267 314161
- FAX: +267 374677
- Web Site: http://www.botec.bw
- E-mail: Send Email to Botswana Technology Centre
DCSi is engaged in the private practice of building commissioning and professional construction consulting services specializing in HVAC, controls (DDC/BAS), plumbing and electrical systems functional performance testing and inspections with special attention given to Code compliance, adherence to contract documents, and value. Our objective is to building commissioning and construction advisory services at a reasonable price. DCSi Specializes In: Commissioning / Recommissioning / Retro-commissioning, Inspection Services (Pre-Purchase/Refinance/Construction Defect/Progress Payment, etc. ), Constructibility Review(s), Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Construction Administration, Asbuilting, Field Reporting, Third-Party Services.
- Business type: Building Commissioning / MEP Coordination
- Product types: LEED Building Commissioning / Retro-commissioning / Recommissioning Systems Manuals Development Training MEP Coordination Condition Assessments Asbuilt Reviews Contract Document Reviews Startup Support Mechanical Systems - HVAC and DDC/BAS controls Voice/Tele/Data Electrical Distribution / Lighting / Emergency Backup / Power Monitoring / Metering Plumbing - Domestic Heating Water & Plumbing equipment Sectors: Commercial Industrial Residential.
- Service types: Commissioning, Inspections & Construction Consulting
- Address: 3078 E. Sunset Road #5, Las Vegas, Nevada USA 89120
- Telephone: (702) 942-1616
- FAX: (702) 942-1617
- Web Site: http://www.lv-dcsi.com
- E-mail: Send Email to DCSi
ECI Wind and Solar is an Indiana based renewable energy contractor serving the Midwest. We offer full service, NABCEP certified, turnkey installations, with full warranties for all of our systems. We offer systems design consulting, grant writing services, parts sales, repair, and maintenance of solar electric, wind electric, and solar thermal systems. ECI Wind and Solar is an experienced and trusted resource for turnkey installations or just some basic questions. Give us a call and one of our experienced professionals will be glad to help!
- Business type: Turnkey Installations, Sales, and Service of all Renewable Energy Systems
- Product types: NABCEP certified Solar PV installation, Solar Panels, Inverters, Photovoltaics, Wind Turbines, Towers, Charge Controllers, Batteries, FULL TURNKEY INSTALLATIONS, PARTS, and SERVICE. .
- Service types: Instalations, repair, service, troubleshooting, education
- Address: 9005 East 1125 South, Fairmount, Indiana USA 46928
- Telephone: 888-432-4927 X101
- FAX: 888-432-4927
- Web Site: http://www.eciwindandsolar.com
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, alternative homes and buildings, wind turbines (small).
- Service types: consulting, installation, education and training services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 12870 W 525 S, Columbus, Indiana USA 47201
- Telephone: 812-342-7226
- Web Site: www.ecosource-inc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EcoSource Inc
We deliver quality products; and we are working hard to give you the best prices and service in the industry.
- Business type: manufacturer of solar modules ERDM SOLAR,
- Product types: Production of PV Modules ERDM SOLAR - Made with CELLS from Germany, wholesale of Solar Charge Controllers (OUTBACK, STECA), Deep cycle Batteries from Surrette, DC/AC power Inverters from Outback Power, SMA and fronius, small Wind Turbines from Southwest Windpower, stand alone power systems (island) for remote homes or ranches, grid tied systems (interconnection to the net), Hybrid Systems (Wind & Sun). UPS SYSTEMS, Turnkey solutions for your Home, business, community or Industry. .
- Service types: system integrators, projects all sizes, island and grid tied systems
- Address: Mangana1 Fraccionamiento El Rodeo, San Andres Tuxtla, Veracruz, San Andres Tuxtla Veracruz Mexico 95765
- Telephone: 52 294 9427520
- FAX: 52 294 9427524
- Web Site: http://www.erdm-solar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Erdm Solar
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
Roofing Contractors in County Galway, West Ireland.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, electric utility
- Product types: solar roofing systems, alternative homes and buildings, solar panel mounting systems pole mount, solar water heating systems, solar water pumping systems.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, project development services, site survey and assessment service, architectural design services, maintenance and repair services, certification services
- Address: Dublin rd, Galway, County Galway Ireland Box1967
- Web Site: http://www.roofersgalway.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Galway Roofers
Twenty years of experience completing energy analysis for residential and commercial building California Title-24 code compliance. We actively work with our clients to ensure that an optimal selection of compliance measures has been chosen. Specializing in going beyond the energy code. For residential projects we have the EPA ENERGY STAR Qualified Homes, the Bay Area Build it Green programs, and California HERS ratings. For commercial buildings we assist our clients in their pursuit of USGBC LEED certification and or PG&E s Savings by Design programs. Green building consulting for commercial and residential buildings. We have completed work on three certified LEED projects. We design commercial PV installations.
- Business type: service
- Product types: USGBC LEED consulting services. PG&E s Savings by Design or Standard Performance Contract program. DOE2 building energy simulations. EPA ENERGY STAR Qualified Homes. LEED for Homes or BuilditGreen GreenPoint Rated program. Building energy analysis for both residential and commercial buildings. California Title-24 code compliance. Onsite audits with energy retrofit programs. Commercial photovoltaic system designs. Sustainable building analysis. Project management. Energy education and training. California HERS ratings. .
- Service types: Building Energy Services, Green Building, Energy STAR, HERS, Education & Training
- Address: 1022 Del Mar Drive, Santa Rosa, California USA 95405
- Telephone: 707-843-1606
- FAX: 707-542-0638
- Web Site: http://www.gilleranenergy.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Gilleran Energy Management
An Environmentally Conscious Design Firm specializing in Residential and Commercial Projects, Interior and Exterior Sustainable Design, Green Remodeling, and Sustainable New Construction. We incorporate environmentally-friendly products and building materials, energy and water-efficient products and appliances, renewable energy, and Geothermal. We are passionate about creating eco-friendly living and working environments for you, your family, your employees, your EARTH.
- Business type: Commercial and Residential Sustainable Design
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials, alternative homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, solar roofing systems, tubular skylights, Energy Efficient Appliances, Solar Attic Fans, Environmentally Friendly Products and Building Materials.
- Service types: Sustainable Design, Green Remodeling, Sustainable New Construction, Renewable Energy, Geothermal, Energy Audits
- Address: 918-21st Avenue, Rockford, Illinois USA 61104
- Telephone: 815-977-0662
- Web Site: http://greentone.blogspot.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GreenTone Environmental Design
Habi-Tek designs, installs, services and maintains renewable energy systems. We also provide consulting and educational services.
- Business type: renewable energy retail sales
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), hydro energy systems (small).
- Service types: design, installation, consulting, service and maintainance
- Address: 524 Summit St. , Geneva, Illinois USA 60134
- Telephone: 630-262-8193
- FAX: 630-262-1343
- Web Site: http://www.habi-tek.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Habi-Tek
The Illinois Renewable Energy Association's mission is to be a network for sharing ideas, resources and information with individuals, businesses, and communities to promote a resilient future through renewable energy, energy efficiency, and earth friendly technology.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, alternative homes and buildings, photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 1230 E. Honey Creek Rd., Oregon, Illinois USA 61061
- Telephone: 815-732-7332
- Web Site: http://www.illinoisrenew.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Illinois Renewable Energy Association
Our mission is helping businesses and communities reduce energy consumption, lower costs, and improve their triple bottom line. We provide seminars, workshops and strategic consulting for organizations adopting sustainable energy practices and for businesses selling into sustainable energy markets. We've also created an on-line community called the Sustainable Energy Forum that allows leaders in business, education and government to share ideas, support one another, and learn from each others' collective knowledge, skills and experiences. We invite you to join us, and we look forward to collaborating with you to make "Green" a standard operating procedure.
- Product types: sustainable energy.
- Service types: sustainable energy consulting, education and training services
- Address: c/o Davies Energy, 1115 Inman Avenue, Suite 364, Edison, New Jersey USA 08820
- Telephone: 917. 652. 6504
- Web Site: http://www.howleygreenenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to John Howley's Green Energy
Environmentally Intelligent Home Designs Since 1975We design and build rammed earth, passive solar homes throughout southern New Mexico. Our emphasis is on design simplicity - 18-24" earthen walls for thermal mass; southern orientations for heating; natural convection and landscaping for cooling. Our homes average 50% less energy use without expensive active systems.
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, earth sheltered homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 585 South Valley Drive, Las Cruces, New Mexico USA 88005
- Telephone: 5756470864
- FAX: 5756471264
- Web Site: http://www.rammed-earth.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Micander Construction, Inc.
Underwater Commercial Diving/Salvage / Construction Services & Diver training. Underground / Underwater Shelter Constructon
- Business type: Commercial Diving & Alternative construction resources
- Product types: Potable water storage tanks, alternative homes and buildings, Marine Construction & Salvage, repair & Inspection.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment service, contractor services, maintenance and rep...
- Address: W2368 County Road JJ, Wausaukee, Wisconsin USA 54177
- Telephone: 906-290-4055
- Web Site: https://www.mil-vetprodivers.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mil-Vet Professional Divers LLC
Design, analysis and consulting on energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions in Montana. 35 years experience
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, alternative home and building construction materials, alternative homes and buildings, energy efficient appliances, photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, architectural design services
- Address: 115 E. Callender St. , Livingston, Montana USA 59047
- Telephone: 406-222-5100
- Web Site: http://www.mte-d.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Montana Energy+Design
- Business type: General Contractor/Water Storage Tank Distributor
- Product types: water storage tanks, alternative homes and buildings, general contractor, water filtering and purification system components, water filtering and purification systems.
- Address: 38595 US Hwy 285, Tres Piedras, New Mexico USA 87577
- Telephone: 575-758-0335
- FAX: 575-737-9668
- Web Site: www.mmctaos.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mountain & Mesa Construction
gives information, products and services concerning Sustainable Construction. Sectors covered include Solar Hot water applications, Passive Architecture, Recycling Water, Recycling Waste, Renewable Energy and Internet Technology. Our Initial Market is Portugal, but international consultancy
- Product types: sustainable solutions for construction, solar assisted space heating system, water heating systems, home automation, recycling systems, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Address: Av. da Venezuela, No. 1; Monte Estoril, Estoril, Lisbon Portugal 2765-455
- Telephone: +351 931969718
- Web Site: http://www.netgreendevelopments.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Net Green Developments Lda
Photovoltaic Career in Ontario - Solar Academy offers affordable training for those interested in launching careers in renewable energy. Learn how a photovoltaic career can transform your job search for the future.
- Product types: appliances, alternative home and building construction materials, alternative homes and buildings, backup power systems, air heating systems.
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 43 Lesmill Road, Toronto, Ontario Canada M3B 2T8
- Telephone: 416-900-7191
- Web Site: http://www.solaracademy.ca/
- E-mail: Send Email to Ontario Solar Academy
SIPS, structural insulated panels provide superior insulation and superior structural values to your home or commercial building. The speed and ease of building with SIP panels is a huge benefit to any project. So easy, that owner builders complete their own jobs fast and efficiently! We offer Building Design and Engineering Services, SIP Wall, Floor and Roof Products, Training, Onsite Consulting and more. Save time and money!!
- Business type: SIP Panel Provider
- Product types: Structural Insulated Panels, SIPs, SIP Panels, Alternative home and commercial building materials, Building Design and Engineering services, Green building products.
- Service types: SIP Panels, Building Design and Engineering,
- Address: P. O. Box 957, Cedar Ridge, California USA 95924
- Telephone: 530-477-9790
- FAX: 530-477-9791
- Web Site: http://www.siphomesystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SIP Home Systems, Inc.
Solar Design Associates provides comprehensive renewable energy systems engineering services for solar electric, solar thermal, wind and other renewable energy systems to power new or existing buildings, developments and communities.
- Business type: Renewable energy system designers
- Product types: Renewable energy systems: Photovoltaic, solar thermal and wind.
- Service types: Renewable / solar system engineering, design, procurement and installation for commercial buildings
- Address: 280 Ayer Rd, Second Floor, Harvard, Massachusetts USA 01451
- Telephone: (978) 456-6855
- FAX: (978) 772-9715
- Web Site: http://www.solardesign.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Design Associates, Inc.
Sustainable Design Group (SDG) is a full-service residential design and construction firm specializing in homes that are in complete harmony with man, nature, and the spirit. SDG s president, John Spears, has been a pioneer in self-sufficient, green home design and sustainable community development worldwide since 1973. His work has been featured in many national publications, including Better Homes and Gardens, Building Ideas, and Popular Science. He has been featured several times on Home and Garden TV (HGTV), Dream Builders, and Old Homes Restored. His highly refined designs incorporate tested and proven techniques for building high-performance homes, including passive solar heating and natural cooling, allnatural nontoxic materials, com...
- Business type: Custom Home and remodeling design and construction
- Product types: Zero energy Homes, solar hot water, solar PV, wind, earth brick, passive solar, composting toilets, non toxic materials, geothermal, rain water collection and more. .
- Service types: Green, Solar and Zero Energy home design and construction
- Address: 22923 Wildcat Rd. , Gaithersburg, Maryland USA 20882
- Telephone: 301-428-1040
- Web Site: http://www.sustainabledesign.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sustainable Design Group Inc.
T4 Sustainability Limited offers design, installation, engineering and consultancy solutions to sustainability issues. The Directors have professional technical backgrounds with histories of working for and with a wide range of organizations and groups. These include local government, the health service, private companies, and independent consultancy. Subject to the restrictions of commercial confidentiality, we aim to raise awareness and disseminate information about sustainability issues, and demonstrate good practice in all our activities.
- Business type: Environmental consultancy and technology
- Product types: Renewable energy systems installation and also services to industry, local authorities and the wider public, including strategic environmental decision making, sustainable building and systems design, industrial ecology, bespoke computer software, energy measurement / data logging, thermal imaging, home automation / controls, energy / environmental....
- Service types: Consultancy, design and installation
- Address: 1a Manners Court, Manners Avenue, Manners Industrial Estate, ILKESTON, DERBYSHIRE United Kingdom DE7 8EF
- Telephone: +44 (0)115 9448910 / 0845 4561332
- Web Site: http://www.t4sltd.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to T4 Sustainability Ltd
Smart Garden design, green living gardens since 1994. Want to create Energy in the garden? Classic landscape design principles for green lving in today's world. Sustainable Landscapes, Smart Gardens, Energy Gardens, Heritage Gardens, Xeriscapes, and Permaculture. Outdoor living solutions such as: water features, patios, decks, pergolas, raised beds, retaining walls, driveways, entryways, fencing, spas, courtyards, secret gardens.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, alternative home and building construction materials, alternative homes and buildings, solar garden lights.
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: P. O. Box 3313, Salem, Oregon USA 97302
- Telephone: 503-581-5356
- FAX: Ask Me
- Web Site: http://www.thegardenangels.com
- E-mail: Send Email to The Garden Angels Landscape Design & Consulting
- Business type: 501(3) nonprofit organization
- Product types: Education for Sustainable building practices, membership directory, events: Speaker Presentation, Building Tours, etc. .
- Service types: United States Green Building Alliance education provider
- Address: 131 W. Seeboth St. Suite 230, Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA 53204
- Telephone: (414) 224-9422
- FAX: (414) 224-1458
- Web Site: http://www.wgba.org
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News