Energy Efficient Appliance Nonprofit Organizations in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
PV Power Project Training This is the Photovoltaic Project Analysis Training Module of Institute of Solar Technology. Here we discuss the operation and application of photovoltaic energy systems, such as the one located on the roof of this research laboratory. This course teaches how photovoltaic (PV) systems operate, how to determine the size of a PV system needed for a certain application, how to install and connect the PV system to the electrical grid. Objectives:This module has three objectives. These are first, to review the basics of photovoltaic systems;second, to illustrate key considerations for photovoltaic project analysis; andthird, to introduce the IST Lab Photovoltaic Project Model.
- Business type: research institution
- Product types: solar electric power systems, energy efficient lighting, DC powered appliances, energy efficient appliances, photovoltaic cells, PV Power Project Training.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: NH -6, Panchla, Raghudevpur, Howrah, Howrah, West Bengal India 711322
- Telephone: +91 8296353254
- Web Site: http://institute-of-solar-technology.blogspot.in/
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar PV Training - Institute of Solar Technology
Mission of TAREA is to develop and promote rational use of solar energy through its members by coordinating provision of relevant information, knowledge, skills and resources geared towards community socio-economic development and environmental sound practices. Objectives of TAREA are to:(1)Encourage research and education in solar energy (2)Disseminate knowledge and information in the field of solar energy(2)Create opportunities in Tanzania for persons interested in the application of solar energy and related technologies to meet the common ground. (3)Create an organisation in Tanzania, which can provide expert advice on solar energy matters, and assist in recommending standards and codes in the application of solar energy related technolo...
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small), biomass energy systems, energy efficient lighting, energy efficient appliances, hybrid power systems, Bio gas, charcoal and wood stoves.
- Service types: Renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies
- Address: Mandela Road, Plot 1080 Mabibo External, Export Processing Zones, Shopping Arcade 17, P. O Box 32643, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Telephone: +255-753-383805
- Web Site: http://tarea-tz.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Tanzania Renewable Energy Association-TAREA
ENERGY STAR is a voluntary partnership among the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, product manufacturers, local utilities, and retailers. Partners help promote efficient products by labeling with the ENERGY STAR logo and educating consumers about the benefits of energy efficiency. By choosing ENERGY STAR-labeled products, you'll keep your utility bills down, and help the environment at the same time. ENERGY STAR doesn't stop with labeled products. If your business is interested in becoming an ENERGY STAR partner, check out our programs for Commercial Buildings, Home Builders, and Small Business Owners.
- Business type: government organization
- Product types: energy efficient appliances.
- Address: Washington, Washington DC USA
- Telephone: 888-STAR-YES
- Web Site: http://www.energystar.gov
The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers, better-known in the trade as "AHAM", represents the manufacturers of household appliances and products/services associated with household appliances. AHAM represents the preponderance of the manufacturers marketing appliances in the United States.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: appliances, energy efficient appliances, dishwashers, washers and dryers, refrigerators and freezers.
- Address: Suite 402, 1111 19th Street NW, Washington, Washington DC USA 20036
- Telephone: 202-872-5955
- FAX: 202-872-9354
- Web Site: http://www.aham.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News