Backup Power System Publicly Traded Companies in the World
FT Energy award-winner Capstone has shipped 2,000 30- and 60-kW commercial microturbine power systems for applications ranging from hybrid electric vehicles to converting landfill gas and other waste gases into electricity. The systems are CSA, CE and UL-Listed (2200 and 1741), have just one moving part, use no oil, no lubricants, no coolants and are designed to operate at continuous full load or load-follwing (down to 0 kW idle) 24/7/365, on or off grid. NOx emissions are significantly below any US and foreign standards. These lightweight, compact microturbines can be multipacked into n+x arrays of up to 100 units with no paralleling switchgear, all with single-point-access dispatching/diagnostics. Conforms to IEEE and ANSI specs; UL 1741/CA Rule 21 compliant grid interconnect functionality (including protective relays) is built in. 8,000-hour annual maintenance comprises air and fuel filter inspection/replacement; temp sensor and ignitor every two years. En!!gine overhaul suggested at 40,000 hours. Fuels: natural gas, propane, high and low Btu waste gases (as low as 350 Btu) with up to 7% hydrogen sulfide content, diesel and kerosene.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : CPST
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: micro-cogeneration systems, gas microturbine electric generators, hybrid electric vehicle power systems.
- Address: 21211 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: 818-734-5300
- FAX: 818-734-5320
- Web Site: http://www.microturbine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Capstone Turbine Corp.
Eguana Technologies designs and manufactures intelligent power electronics for distributed smart grid and energy storage applications.
- Stock Symbol: CDNX : STG
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Our proprietary inverters seamlessly integrate with energy storage devices and renewable energy generators. This creates systems with uncompromised efficiency and reliability at unbeatable lifecycle costs. .
- Address: 6143 4th Street SE, Unit 3, Calgary, Alberta Canada T2H 2H9
- Telephone: +1 (403) 508-7177
- FAX: +1 (403) 205-2509
- Web Site: http://www.eguanatech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Eguana Technologies Inc
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News