Battery Accessory Engineering Businesses in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
1st Power. com, a division of Energy Technologies, Inc. - Amptron Electronics (Pty) Ltd - ElectronVault, Inc. - EnerSol, Incorporated - Intra Professions East Africa Ltd - Laser Photonics - Micro Tech Mfg Inc - PEC - PowerDesigners - RedHawk Energy Systems, LLC -
1stPower provides field proven reliability in its cost effective, well-engineered power products. These product solutions cover the production, conditioning, and control of AC and DC power in a wide range of environments. These rugged products meet the demands and rigors of military, government, industrial, medical and telecommunications sectors. Mobile applications include shipboard, submarine, vehicular, aircraft and field deployment. Stationary applications consist of factories, process plants, utilities, networks, even offshore platforms, and desert installations. The PowerStation and MilitaryPower® product lines are comprised of intelligent UPS, power distribution units, frequency converters, and battery systems. The intelligent featu...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, consulting, design, engineering, research/development, exporter
- Product types: backup power systems, battery, batteries, battery accessories, battery cables, battery chargers, battery charge controllers, battery containers, custom battery, military battery, telecommunication battery, renewable energy system battery, medical equipment battery, marine battery, industrial battery, emergency backup battery, computer and electronic components, DC to AC power inverters, DC to DC power converters, hybrid power systems, fuel cell systems, fuel powered electric generators, marine power systems, packaged power systems, photovoltaic system, portable power systems, solar electric charge controllers, solar energy, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, tactical power supplies, telecommunications power systems, wind energy, large wind energy system components, small wind energy system component.
- Address: 219 Park Avenue East, Mansfield, Ohio USA 44902-1845
- Telephone: 419-522-4444
- FAX: 419-522-4466
- Web Site: http://www.1stpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to 1st Power. com, a division of Energy Technologies, Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: battery chargers, portable power systems, backup power systems, battery accessories, emergency backup batteries, nickel cadmium batteries, Test Benches, Educational equipment, Power Supplies.
- Address: Unit No 8, Boulevard Park, Off Boulevard Drive, Bellville, Cape Province South Africa 7530
- Telephone: +27 21 930 0929
- Web Site: http://www.amptron.co.za
- E-mail: Send Email to Amptron Electronics (Pty) Ltd
ElectronVault invents and licenses technologies that enable large-scale battery systems to be manufactured, sold, and serviced at mass-market price targets. Our launch market is the two-wheel electric vehicle market in Asia, which currently has over 100 Million electric two-wheelers on the road today. The ElectronVault Battery System Platform technologies are used in electric vehicle (two-wheel, four-wheel and mass transit) and infrastructure (grid-tied and off-grid) energy storage applications. ElectronVault technology development stems from deep understanding and technical knowledge ofelectrochemistry, especially Lithium ion chemistries, and their use in battery systems for electric vehicle platforms. Founded and invented by serial entre...
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: batteries renewable energy system, battery accessories, backup power systems, batteries electric vehicle, batteries emergency backup, batteries telecommunication, Microgrid Power Systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: 17287 Skyline Blvd. PMB #42, Woodside, California USA 94062
- Telephone: +1 650 425 7510
- Web Site: http://www.electronvault.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ElectronVault, Inc.
EnerSol, Inc., with headquarters in Portland, Oregon, has established itself as a leader in rechargeable batteries since 2003. Just about any need you have related to lithium ion batteries and energy systems is in our realm of expertise including 1) Sourcing of rechargeable cells to incorporate into your next product design; 2) Partnering with contract design and manufacturing companies in the US or Asia to develop new battery packs, chargers, and power supplies; 3) Identify contract cell assembly partners for emerging lithium ion companies for production in Asia; 4) Quality controls and stystems including SPC, supplier quality, and quality system audits and improvement programs.
- Business type: Rechargeable Batteries, Battery Management Systems, Product Development
- Product types: Lithium ion rechargeable batteries and accessories for consumer, portable, and industrial applications. EnerSol is expert in developing products, assisting with quality system improvements and production of rechargeable cells and packs. Along with a proven history of developing portable battery systems, EnerSol is also focused on electric vehicle a....
- Service types: Consulting, Product Development, Battery Management Systems, Quality, Sourcing
- Address: 6827 S. W. Windemere Loop, Portland, Oregon USA 97225
- Telephone: 678 591-1171
- FAX: 971 246-5068
- Web Site: http://www.enersolinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EnerSol, Incorporated
Let us join make the whole world lights with sustainable energy sources.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar lighting systems, battery accessories, LED lighting, photovoltaic modules, solar water heating systems, DC to AC power inverters, Solar Cables and Lighting bulb.
- Service types: installation, project development services
- Address: Sengerema, near NMB - Bank, P. O. Box 315 Sengerema, Mwanza, Tanzania, Tanzania +255
- Telephone: +255282590285
- FAX: +255282590285
- Web Site: http://ww.intraprofessionseastafrica.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Intra Professions East Africa Ltd
Our patented, leading technologies for cutting, scribing and dicing glass and other materials with the highest level of precision ever are unmatched anywhere in the world, thus placing us at the forefront of the technological curve for new and demanding applications.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: industrial batteries, photovoltaic cell materials silicon wafers, solar tracking systems, DC lighting, battery accessories, telecommunication batteries.
- Service types: project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: 400 Rinehart Road, Lake Mary, Florida USA 32746
- Telephone: 407-804-1000
- FAX: 407-804-1002
- Web Site: http://www.laserphotonics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Laser Photonics
Automatic and Semi-automatic Winders, Automatic Welding Systems, Anode and Cathode Preparation Equipment. Lithium Battery Turnkey Solutions laboratory or full production. Tantalum capacitor and aluminum capacitor manufacturing equipment. Please refer to: the Micro Tech Group and Micro Tech Mfg Inc.
- Business type: Manufacturer (USA, Europe, Asia)
- Product types: Automatic and Semi-automatic Winders, Automatic Welding Systems, Anode and Cathode Preparation Equipment, Tantalum and aluminum capacitor manufacturing equipment. .
- Service types: Full-Service Lithium Battery Technology and Machine Manufacturer
- Address: 100 Grand Street, Worcester, Massachusetts USA 01610
- Telephone: 508-752-5212
- FAX: 508-754-2415
- Web Site: http://www.microtech-group.com
The standard PEC test equipment is micro-processor controlled, and works fully independent. The preparation of a test is done off-line using a PC-GUI interface. The user interface node communicates over a field bus-network with the test system. To obtain the high accuracy and flexibility, features like a dynamic electronic load and an autocalibration are supported. The test system is designed in a modular way in order to reach the specific customer s amount of test positions. In addition, each test position may apply a different, user-defined, charge/discharge profile, including constant or intermittent resistance, current and power tests. Our Formation and Ranking Machines are designed to work with battery trays, and form part of the pro...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: 1. Battery Test Equipment for primary and secondary batteries 2. Formation Equipment for LiION, Lithium Polymer, NiMH batteries 3. Manufacturing Execution Systems for integrated manufacturing, 4. quality and logistics control Turn Key projects and capital equipment in battery manufacturing (chemicals processing, assembly, formation, finishing).
- Service types: Consulting, engineering, contracting, testing
- Address: Technologielaan 12, Leuven, Belgium 3001
- Telephone: +32 16 39.83.39
- FAX: +32 16 39.83.69
- Web Site: http://www.peccorp.com/batteries
PowerDesigners is a power electronics company specializing in battery maintenance products. We optimize the performance of existing battery systems with high quality, cost-effective solutions. Simply put, We Maximize Battery Performance. Our product offerings include battery monitors, battery string equalizers, and battery chargers. Come check us out at www.powerdesigners.com.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: battery accessories, battery chargers, battery monitors, battery equalizers.
- Address: 931 East Main Street, Suite 4, Madison, Wisconsin USA 53703
- Telephone: (608) 231-0450
- FAX: (608) 231-9979
- Web Site: http://www.powerdesigners.com
RedHawk Energy Systems, LLC
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), fuel cell systems, hybrid power systems, battery testing equipment, battery enclosures, battery accessories, retractable masts, remote prime and backup power systems.
- Service types: design, engineering, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 10340 Palmer Rd., S. W. , Pataskala, Ohio USA 43062
- Telephone: 740-964-4000
- FAX: 740-927-6017
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News