Biomass Energy System Component Financial Services Businesses in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Greenmillenia is a consulting firm offering comprehensive renewable energy services. The company partners with dedicated, experienced engineers and technicians, who have successfully completed projects all over the globe. Green Millenia is an upstart Renewable Energy Developer based in Kenya to a broader Africa with a clear objective to be a leader and innovator in renewable energy consulting. The core team is comprised of varied skills sets that consist of meteorologists, engineers, and environmental specialists that are field-oriented and fully conversant with large commercial projects, utility electrical systems, remote field measurements, and distributed applications. The leadership team, consisting of the founding principal directors a...
- Business type: Energy utility - Consulting
- Product types: wind power plants, solar thermal energy, geothermal electric power plants, energy efficiency, co-generation system components and plants, biomass energy system components, Nuclear Energy Consulting, Energy Audit, Solid Waste Into Energy. Training in Energy aspects. Project Development (Surveys)-Construction, commissioning of projects and Consultanc....
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services...
- Address: Silverpool Suites, Argwings Kodhek Rd, Hurlingham. P. o Box 11569-00100, Nairobi, Africa Kenya +254
- Telephone: +254 713119637, +254 202464865
- FAX: +254 202464865
- Web Site: http://www.greenmillenia.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Greenmillenia Energy Ltd
SPECIALISTS IN BIOMASS ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT & CONSTRUCTIONThe Renewable Technologies Corporation (RTC) () is an alternative energy services company founded in 2007, and serves as a wholly owned subsidiary of CTG Power Systems International, Inc. (CTG-PSI). RTC's corporate offices are located in Auburn, Alabama and established as an auxiliary business unit to support and augment CTG-PSI's global power generation equipment, engineering, project management and utility services parent corporation. Our company offers an excellent solution set corresponding to the emerging need for the delivery of specialized project management, equipment and financing services in the alternative energy sector. We are experienced and capable of providing a mu...
- Business type: EPC provider of renewable energy equipment and releated services
- Product types: New, used and refurbished gas turbine generator sets, reciprocating diesel generator systems, steam turbine generators, boilers and balance-of plant equipment for biomass, hydro and waste-to-energy fueled projects. .
- Service types: Our project execution services include: Feasibility and Pre-engineering studies, Project Development, Project Management, Engineering and Design, Equipment Procurement, Turnkey Engineering, Procuremen...
- Address: 3365 Skyway Drive Suite 300, Auburn, Alabama USA 36830
- Telephone: 334-539-1700
- FAX: 334-539-1710
- Web Site: http://www.RenewableTechCorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to The Renewable Technologies Corporation
EIP Manufacturing, LLC
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (small), biomass energy system components, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems, wind energy systems (small), cogeneration systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: Pobox 336, 2677 221st St, Earlville, Iowa USA 52041-0336
- Telephone: 563-923-7315
- FAX: 563-923-7525
Business directive, Waste to Energy. Building the first reCulture plant in North America. Cogeneration using biofuel diverted from landfills. MSW,C&D, waste process that removes hazardous materials and recyclables from the waste stream. Producing clean biofuel and electricity.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, biomass energy boilers, biomass energy system components, biomass energy furnaces, cogeneration system components, gas turbine electric generators.
- Address: 13605 nw Timber Ridge, Kansas City, Missouri USA 64152
- Telephone: 816-728-7300
- E-mail: Send Email to reCulturing.org
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News