Electric Car Trade Associations in the World
USREA is a volunteer renewable energy advocacy organization. We are made up of members just like you from across the USA. We rely on input, news and perspective from our members and partner companies to help spread the word about technologies that are revolutionary, and have the potential to change the way we power our future. We seek participation from schools, renewable companies, researchers and R. E. enthusiasts to assist with content and perspective, so we can share with others. We can only get better with your participation, so we look to our members to make this a great site. Do you belong?
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), backup power systems, biomass energy systems, electric cars, alternative home and building construction materials hydro, biomass.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 6697 Lakeshore Road, Lexington, Michigan USA 48450
- Telephone: 810-359-2250
- FAX: 810-359-2250
- Web Site: http://www.usrea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to US Renewable Energy Association
EDTA is an international association representing the interest of those involved in the development, production and use of battery, hybrid and fuel cell electric drive technologies and supporting infrastructure. EDTA serves as the central source of information on all of the technical, market and policy issues surrounding the emergency of electric drive technologies, and serves as the representative of the Americas to the World Electric Vehicle Association (WEVA).
- Business type: trade association
- Product types: Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Transportation.
- Address: 1101 Vermont Avenue, NW, Suite 401, Washington, District of Columbia USA 20005
- Telephone: 202-408-0774
- FAX: 202-408-7610
- Web Site: http://www.electricdrive.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA)
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News