Electric Scooter Publicly Traded Companies in the World
ZAP has created the Alias, a freeway-speed vehicle, jointly designed by Lotus Engineering of Europe and ZAP's US-based automotive engineers. Sporting futuristic contours, the Alias is 100% electric, 100% of the time, can recharge via any outlet either at home or on the road, has a maximum driving speed of seventy-five+ MPH, a range of over one hundred miles, and goes from zero to sixty mph more than quickly.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : ZAAP
- Business type: manufacturer, distributor, web retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: electric cars , electric trucks, electric bicycles , electric scooters , electric motorcycles , electric seascooters, electric ATV and other electric vehicles, hybrid cars , fuel cell powered cars , smart cars , advanced transportation cars , zapcars , alcohol vehicles, ethanol cars, high miles per gallon cars , xebra electric cars.
- Service types: system design
- Address: 501 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, California USA 95401
- Telephone: 707-525-8658
- FAX: 707-525-8692
- Web Site: http://www.zapworld.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Zap Jonway Usa
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News