Fuel Cell System Component Construction Businesses in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
ADSORPTION CHILLER. Doubts regarding absorption chillers? Now, efficient energy conservation utilizing a waste heat driven ADsorption Chiller is attainable, which can replace an absorption chiller. It has tremendous flexibility, controlling down to "0%" load, without three-way control valves. It can produce chilled water temperatures down to 37o.4F. It can use variable hot water flows and temperatures ranging from 194 to as low as 122oF. Cooling water temperatures do not require controlling. It can be ran 24/7 year around with negligible maintenance and is available with a 15 year limited warranty. HIJC USA introduces new low temperature chiller down to 23F. WEB Site http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: air cooling system components, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, energy efficient homes and buildings, fuel cell system components, geothermal energy system components, Solar cooling component.
- Address: P.O. BOX 820307, Houston, Texas USA 77282-0307
- Telephone: 281-404-5471
- FAX: 281-754-4383
- Web Site: http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Adsorption Chiller
Fuel Cell Markets Ltd assists with the commercialisation of fuel cell, hydrogen, and sustainable energy technologies worldwide. Visit the Fuel Cell Markets online marketplace for news & information, products & services, industry opportunities, a large industry directory and more...
- Business type: trade association, publisher
- Product types: fuel cell systems, fuel cell system components.
- Service types: consulting, installation, recycling services
- Address: Thorney Weir House, Iver, Bucks United Kingdom SL09AQ
- Telephone: +44 1895 442269
- FAX: +44 1895 431880
- Web Site: http://www.fuelcellmarkets.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Fuel Cell Markets Ltd
Tropical S. A. is a Greek based Research & Development organization dealing with Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Technologies. Being already innovators in this field we are participating in many research projects in cooperation with Universities and Institutes worldwide regarding the research & development of hydrogen technologies and renewable energy sources. The last 10 years we cooperate with 25 Univercities, 15 research institutes and 27 research companies from all over the world for the development of the future "GREEN" products. Through these projects we have managed to offer a big range of demonstration and education fuel cell products and accessories suitable for Colleges, Research Institutes and Universities.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, exporter
- Product types: Hydrogen Fuel cell systems (100W to 20kW)Reformate Fuel cell systems operating with Methanol, LPG & Natural Gas(1kW to 20kW), Hydrogen Refuelling stations (Hydrogen from RES or Natural gas)Metal Hydride Hydrogen Storage Tanks (25lt to 100Nm3) Hybrid power systems (Solar, Wind & Hydrogen)Hybrid (Electric & Fuel Cell) cars, scooters & minibusesDemons....
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 17 Krokeon Street, Athens, Attica Greece 104 42
- Telephone: +30 210 5785455
- FAX: +30 210 5785457
- Web Site: http://www.tropical.gr
- E-mail: Send Email to Tropical S. A.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News