Fuel Cell System Component Project Development Businesses in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Adsorption Chiller - Ecsc - H-Tech Inc. - Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies Pte Ltd - J Leddy Inc. - Manu Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. - NeuroFlash Pte Ltd - NuVant Systems Inc. - Tropical S. A. - Ctech Corp. - Endex Automation Technology Co. Ltd. -
ADSORPTION CHILLER. Doubts regarding absorption chillers? Now, efficient energy conservation utilizing a waste heat driven ADsorption Chiller is attainable, which can replace an absorption chiller. It has tremendous flexibility, controlling down to "0%" load, without three-way control valves. It can produce chilled water temperatures down to 37o.4F. It can use variable hot water flows and temperatures ranging from 194 to as low as 122oF. Cooling water temperatures do not require controlling. It can be ran 24/7 year around with negligible maintenance and is available with a 15 year limited warranty. HIJC USA introduces new low temperature chiller down to 23F. WEB Site http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: air cooling system components, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, energy efficient homes and buildings, fuel cell system components, geothermal energy system components, Solar cooling component.
- Address: P.O. BOX 820307, Houston, Texas USA 77282-0307
- Telephone: 281-404-5471
- FAX: 281-754-4383
- Web Site: http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Adsorption Chiller
Our objective is the development and implementation of programmes to create socially responsible sustainable energy futures through energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy sources. This is achieved through: Research and dissemination of information on energy efficiency and renewable energy sources. Development, design and implementation of programmes, including training delivery strategies, to increase the contribution of energy efficiency and solar/renewable energy sources to meeting the future energy needs of corporate business, the fuel rich and the fuel poor. ecsc carries out a programme of research, informed by ongoing projects, into issues surrounding the practical application of energy efficiency. This supports its advis...
- Business type: Climate strategy and trading company
- Product types: waste to energy system advice, publications, solar water heating/PV power systems, wind energy systems (small), public attitude surveys, consultation document preparation, energy efficiency training, customer identification. .
- Service types: Project development, marketing assistance, proposal formulation
- Address: 26A Commercial Way, Woking, Surrey United Kingdom GU21 6EN
- Telephone: +44 1483 743 717
- Web Site: http://www.ecsc.uk.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ecsc
H-Tech Inc. is a Fuel Cell Technology Firm, which provides equipment and services to active International Fuel Cell & Hydrogen developers, manufacturers, universities, research institutions and other entities which have in-house FC projects. H-Tech Inc. 's Engineering core allows for exciting System Integration conceptualization, design, research and prototyping activities to be accomplished. H-Tech Inc. is a System Solutions Company which provides services to both Industry Companies & Consumers alike.
- Business type: Exporter/Importer, System Integrator, Wholesale supplier,
- Product types: Fuel Cells & Hydrogen related equipment for education, research and light industrial applications. Fuel cell stacks, testing equipment, components, electrolyzers, portable fc generators, hydrogen generators, hydrogen storage - compressed & metal hydride units, regulators and much more. Explore and find your Fuel Cell & Hydrogen equipment and information today H-Tech Inc. is your Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Resource. .
- Service types: Distribution & Marketing, System Integration
- Address: P. O. Box 47053, Plymouth, Minnesota USA 55447
- Telephone: 1-866-405-2223
- FAX: 1-516-620-0324
- Web Site: http://www.thehydrogencompany.com
- E-mail: Send Email to H-Tech Inc.
Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies is the first company to commercialize consumer fuel cell products, with customers in 35 countries around the world. Thinking big, yet starting small, the company combines attractive design with innovative technologies in a retail form, while developing larger clean power solution for real-size applications in portable power, transportation and specialty markets. With comprehensive technological developments focused on enhancing user experience, Horizon is able to bring advanced clean energy technology out of the laboratories and into the marketplace today.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: fuel cell systems, fuel cell system components.
- Service types: project development services, education and training services
- Address: 51, Science Park Road, #04-23, The Aries, Singapore Science Park II, Singapore 117586
- Telephone: (65) 6872 9588
- FAX: (65) 6873 5725
- Web Site: http://www.horizonfuelcell.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies Pte Ltd
J Leddy Inc. markets and coordinates distribution of electronic hardware, grounding, lightning prevention and surge protection systems, solar cell arrays, remote solar power systems, generators 1KW to 10KW portable and 20KW to 3MW diesel, water purification systems and superconducting technology for advanced power quality solutions. We offer state of the art technologies and solutions to each application. The systems are highly reliable and many are military grade systems.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: solar electric power systems, computer and electronic components, fuel powered electric generators, fuel cell system components, water filtering and purification systems, wind energy system components (small), Lightening Eliminators, Grounding, Surge Suppressors, Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage >10MW United States Water and Power - A public benefit corporation.
- Address: 1179 Nelrose Ave. , Venice, California USA 90291
- Telephone: 310-822-9177
- Web Site: http://www.jleddyinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to J Leddy Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, importer, research institution
- Product types: fuel cell systems, fuel cell system components, energy efficient appliances, hydro energy system components (small), portable power systems (renewable energy), ethanol based co-generation plants.
- Address: 49-53-7/13, Sampada Galaxy, B.S.Layout, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh India 530013
- Telephone: +91 891 2503895; +98480 29091
- FAX: +91 891 2530531
- Web Site: http://www.manuenergy.com
Your one-stop Hub for renewable energy products Looking for renewable energy products? You have come to the right place! At Fuel Cell Hub, we carry fuel cell and solar energy products, for educational and commercial use. You are welcome to browse our products and make purchases. The products listed here are from manufacturers in the United States of America, Germany and China. We also have our very own educational products. The products are organised in the following categories: Educational products Fuel cell model cars Books and publications Gifts and novelty Fuel cell stacks Fuel cell power systems Hydrogen generator and electrolysers Hydrogen storage such as metal hydride tanks Manufacture and test equipment for fuel cells M....
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: fuel cell system components, fuel cell systems, PV Module, Wind Turbine.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: Block 8 Lorong Bakar Batu #06-08, Kolam Ayer Industrial Estate, Singapore 348 743
- Telephone: +65 6745 1993
- FAX: +65 6512 1431
- Web Site: http://fuelcellhub.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NeuroFlash Pte Ltd
NuVant Systems develops and licenses advanced fuel cell components and component evaluation instrumentation. We specialize in fully automated high throughput screening equipment for fuel cell components and are developing fully automated test stands for single cells. Our components are designed to help drive commercialization of fuel cells in stationary and portable power markets. We develop cost effective, innovative technologies that will assist fuel cell manufacturers in bringing fuel cells to market, and fuel cell researchers in rapidly improving fuel cell materials. Our research and development efforts and technology are focused in the following areas: fuel cell catalyst discovery and development; intermediate temperature fuel cells; fuel cell membrane electrode assemblies; direct methanol fuel cells; high throughput screening equipment. NuVant Systems Inc. provides in-house expertise in fuel cell technology, catalysis, and analytical chemistry throu!gh contract services. NuVant's special expertise encompasses four areas: high throughput materials development, fuel cell testing, heterogeneous catalyst development, and high-resolution component detection/analysis . NuVant initiates contracts with clients based on initial consultations. Contract services remain confidential, subject to client wishes.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: fuel cell systems, fuel cell system components.
- Address: 10 West 33rd Street, Perlstein Hall 127, Chicago, Illinois USA 60616
- Telephone: (888) 373-0303
- FAX: (787) 723-7334
- Web Site: http://nuvant.com
Tropical S. A. is a Greek based Research & Development organization dealing with Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Technologies. Being already innovators in this field we are participating in many research projects in cooperation with Universities and Institutes worldwide regarding the research & development of hydrogen technologies and renewable energy sources. The last 10 years we cooperate with 25 Univercities, 15 research institutes and 27 research companies from all over the world for the development of the future "GREEN" products. Through these projects we have managed to offer a big range of demonstration and education fuel cell products and accessories suitable for Colleges, Research Institutes and Universities.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, exporter
- Product types: Hydrogen Fuel cell systems (100W to 20kW)Reformate Fuel cell systems operating with Methanol, LPG & Natural Gas(1kW to 20kW), Hydrogen Refuelling stations (Hydrogen from RES or Natural gas)Metal Hydride Hydrogen Storage Tanks (25lt to 100Nm3) Hybrid power systems (Solar, Wind & Hydrogen)Hybrid (Electric & Fuel Cell) cars, scooters & minibusesDemons....
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 17 Krokeon Street, Athens, Attica Greece 104 42
- Telephone: +30 210 5785455
- FAX: +30 210 5785457
- Web Site: http://www.tropical.gr
- E-mail: Send Email to Tropical S. A.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: TiBUSTER: vehicle performance fuel-saving kit () Ultrapack: Metalic Ceramic Super Capacitor from Ctech Taiwan. capacitor batteries, energy efficient appliances, electric vehicle components, fuel cell system components, photovoltaic module components, recreational vehicle power systems, Super Power Capacitor, .
- Address: 6F, No. 31, Wu-quan 8 Th Road, Wu-ku Industrial Zone, Taipei, Taiwan 248, Taiwan 248
- Telephone: +886 2-2290-0069
- FAX: +882 2 2290-0081
Endex Automation Technology Co. Ltd.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, importer
- Product types: photovoltaic power systems integration, pv inverter,capacitor batteries, home automation, fuel cell system components, wind energy system components (small),solar modules..
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services
- Address: 3F 236 Sec 3 Nan-kang Road, Taipei, Tw Taiwan 116
- Telephone: 886-2-27886942, 27882566
- FAX: 886-2-27882564
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News