Geothermal Energy System Component Education and Training Services in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Geothermal Resources Council - Air Perfect, Inc. - Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC - Eco-options GeoSolar - GeoSmart Energy - Geothermal Education Office - Gold Pact Power - Phoenix Geothermal Services -
The GRC is a tax-exempt, non-profit, educational association (501(c)(3). Formed in 1970, the Council was incorporated in the state of Washington in 1972, and in California in 1981. With members in more than 20 countries, the Council actively seeks to expand its role as the primary geothermal educational association throughout the world. The goals of the Council are to: Encourage the development of geothermal resources worldwide through the collection and timely distribution of data and technological information. Encourage and promote research, exploration and development of geothermal energy in ways compatible with the environment. Serve as a public forum for the world geothermal community, and provide transfer of objective and unbiased information on the nature of geothermal energy and its development. Cooperate and communicate with academic institutions, industry and government agencies on economically and environmentally sound development and utilization of geothermal resources.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components.
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: P.O. Box 1350 - 2001 Second Street, Suite 5, Davis, California USA 95617
- Telephone: 530-758-2360
- FAX: 530-758-2839
- Web Site: http://www.geothermal.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Geothermal Resources Council
Energy efficiency consultants specializing in geothermal projects, hybrid heat, and radiant systems. We design and install impecable residential heating and cooling systems that encompass looking at the whole project to create the best approach for the intended result.
- Product types: air cooling systems, air heating systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, tankless water heating systems, geothermal energy system components.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, contractor services
- Address: 7 Pearson Avenue, Milford, Connecticut USA 06460
- Telephone: 203-878-0878
- FAX: 203-878-1266
- Web Site: http://airperfectinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Air Perfect, Inc.
Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC was created in July of 2003, and is the culmination of 29 years of experience in and devotion to alternative energy and environmentally sensitive solutions on the part of the founder John D. Manning, PE. Located in Skaneateles, NY, the experience of the owner extends around the globe to as far away as Port Augusta, Australia, where a hospital located at the Gateway to the Outback serves both the local Aboriginal Community as well as the Global Community through it s geothermal heating and cooling system. Mr. Manning founded Earth Sensitive Solutions on the principle that all clients will choose an environmentally superior system once they understand that such a system is truly . . . . .
- Business type: Consulting & Design Build
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components. alternative energy solutions, Solar Energy System Design.
- Service types: Alternative Energy Design
- Address: PO Box 3, Skaneateles, New York USA 13152
- Telephone: 315-253-3779
- FAX: 347-826-1957
- Web Site: http://www.earthsensitive.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC
Specializing in Direct Expansion (DX) Technology and Installation
- Product types: geothermal energy system components, heat pumps, geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: installation, education and training services
- Address: 221 Holiday Inn Drive, Cambridge, Ontario Canada N3C 3T2
- Telephone: 519-212-0832
- FAX: 519-658-9384
- Web Site: http://www.eco-options.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Eco-options GeoSolar
GeoSmart Energy Inc. is responsible for branding and distribution of "GeoSmart Energy" systems in Canada. Our full line residential and commercial products are designed for use in the cold Canadian climate, they use R410-A environmental refrigerant, and they are available for forced air heating and cooling or hydronic heating.
- Business type: Branding and Distribution of Geothermal Heating Systems
- Product types: Geothermal Energy Systems, Geothermal Hydronic Radiant Heating Systems, Green "Geothermal Pipe", Geothermal Accessories.
- Service types: Consulting, Design, Training
- Address: 1-650 Jamieson Parkway, Cambridge, ON Canada N3C 0A5
- Telephone: 1-866-310-6690
- FAX: 1-866-533-3889
- Web Site: http://www.geosmartenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GeoSmart Energy
Educational materials K-12 and adult public information materials about geothermal energy. Geothermal direct uses, electricity from geothermal power plants. Geology of geothermal energy. Geothermal Technology. Videos, CDs, animations, articles, curricula, brochures, bookmarks. Collaboration with other renewable energy education projects.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, publications, heat pumps, water heating systems, Geothermal Power Plants, geothermal greenhouses, geothermal space and district heating.
- Address: 664 Hilary Drive, Tiburon, California USA 94920
- Telephone: 415-435-4574
- Web Site: http://www.geothermal.marin.org
HISTORY:1980s - We entered the field of turbine development after designing components for the wind surfer and ultra-light industries. Testing wings led to improved turbine (airfoil) profiles. 1990s - We entered the field of utility grade power after developing outage management, load balancing and plant maintenance systems for Southern California Edison's three unit nuclear facility SONGS. Prior to this, our engineers had been involved in oil exploration and field development in the Americas and Asia. 2000s - We focused on turbine design, composite materials and components that could withstand higher wind velocities without excessive wear or catastrophic failure. Our work in wind farms led to developing a series of electronic components, s...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: synthetic fuels, bio-diesel, water desalination, cement, composite materials, generating station management - wind, solar, geothermal, wave and tidal, conventional fuel, nuclear, generators, turbines, geothermal energy system components, wind power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, ...
- Address: 1 Johnson Pier, San Francisco, California USA 94019
- Telephone: 620-549-3274
- Web Site: http://goldpact.com
With 40+ years of experience with water source heat pumps, Phoenix Geothermal Services should be your first stop regarding any and all aspects of geothermal heat pump systems.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, air cooling systems, air heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, education and training services
- Address: 7523 County House Rd, Auburn, New York USA 13021
- Telephone: 315-253-3720
- FAX: 347-826-1957
- Web Site: http://www.phoenixenergysupply.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Phoenix Geothermal Services
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News