Geothermal Energy System Component Financial Services Businesses in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
GeothermEx is a full-service geothermal consulting firm, providing expertise in geothermal exploration, drilling, testing, project development, assessment and utilization, for both electric power generation and direct use. In business continuously since 1973, we have worked in most geothermal projects developed for power generation throughout the world. To date, we have worked in 52 countries. On average, our senior staff has more than 15 years of geothermal experience, with some staff members having 25+ years. We work with project developers, lenders and agencies of government, and have served as the entity providing resource due diligence in support of more than US$12 billion in project finance.
- Business type: Geothermal Energy Consulting
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy electricity generation, geothermal energy direct use.
- Service types: Geothermal Energy; geological, geochemical, geophysical analysis; due diligence for project financing; numerical simulation; well testing and monitoring; drilling services
- Address: 3260 Blume Drive, Suite 220, Richmond, California USA 94806
- Telephone: 510-527-9876
- FAX: 510-527-8164
- Web Site: http://www.geothermex.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GeothermEx, Inc.
HISTORY:1980s - We entered the field of turbine development after designing components for the wind surfer and ultra-light industries. Testing wings led to improved turbine (airfoil) profiles. 1990s - We entered the field of utility grade power after developing outage management, load balancing and plant maintenance systems for Southern California Edison's three unit nuclear facility SONGS. Prior to this, our engineers had been involved in oil exploration and field development in the Americas and Asia. 2000s - We focused on turbine design, composite materials and components that could withstand higher wind velocities without excessive wear or catastrophic failure. Our work in wind farms led to developing a series of electronic components, s...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: synthetic fuels, bio-diesel, water desalination, cement, composite materials, generating station management - wind, solar, geothermal, wave and tidal, conventional fuel, nuclear, generators, turbines, geothermal energy system components, wind power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, ...
- Address: 1 Johnson Pier, San Francisco, California USA 94019
- Telephone: 620-549-3274
- Web Site: http://goldpact.com
A company based in cyprus under the guidance of a team of engineers, economists and lawyers expert in wind and solar energy and generally renewable energy systems. Import, study, construction, maintenance and financial analysis of energy projects. The sectors of investment are Photovoltaic systems, Wind energy systems (large/commecial, small), Solar systems, Biomass, Geothermal, landfill and sewage waste utilization systems and desalination using RES. Also involved in energy conservation (in existing enterprises), co-generation of electricity-heating/cooling
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, publisher, consultant, contractor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind energy systems (small, Large/commercial), geothermal energy systems, hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic cells.
- Service types: Studies, construction, turn-key projects, maintenance
- Address: Agias Irenis 24, Limassol, Cyprus 3095
- Telephone: +35725030383, +35797667724
- FAX: +35725030383
- Web Site: http://www.ioannoualternative.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ioannou Alternative Energy L. T. D.
SPECIALISTS IN BIOMASS ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT & CONSTRUCTIONThe Renewable Technologies Corporation (RTC) () is an alternative energy services company founded in 2007, and serves as a wholly owned subsidiary of CTG Power Systems International, Inc. (CTG-PSI). RTC's corporate offices are located in Auburn, Alabama and established as an auxiliary business unit to support and augment CTG-PSI's global power generation equipment, engineering, project management and utility services parent corporation. Our company offers an excellent solution set corresponding to the emerging need for the delivery of specialized project management, equipment and financing services in the alternative energy sector. We are experienced and capable of providing a mu...
- Business type: EPC provider of renewable energy equipment and releated services
- Product types: New, used and refurbished gas turbine generator sets, reciprocating diesel generator systems, steam turbine generators, boilers and balance-of plant equipment for biomass, hydro and waste-to-energy fueled projects. .
- Service types: Our project execution services include: Feasibility and Pre-engineering studies, Project Development, Project Management, Engineering and Design, Equipment Procurement, Turnkey Engineering, Procuremen...
- Address: 3365 Skyway Drive Suite 300, Auburn, Alabama USA 36830
- Telephone: 334-539-1700
- FAX: 334-539-1710
- Web Site: http://www.RenewableTechCorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to The Renewable Technologies Corporation
SC IB Inginer Birou SRL
- Business type: importer
- Product types: solar water heating systems, photovoltaic systems, wind energy system components (small), air cooling systems, geothermal energy system components, solar pool heating systems, biological wastewater purification.
- Address: Stincii 4, Brasov, Brasov Romania 2200
- Telephone: 0040 268417436
- FAX: 0040 268417436
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News