Energy Efficient Lighting Nonprofit Organizations in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Solar PV Training - Institute of Solar Technology - Green Cape - Tanzania Renewable Energy Association-TAREA - EnerChange - Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI) - The Canadian Energy Efficiency Alliance -
PV Power Project Training This is the Photovoltaic Project Analysis Training Module of Institute of Solar Technology. Here we discuss the operation and application of photovoltaic energy systems, such as the one located on the roof of this research laboratory. This course teaches how photovoltaic (PV) systems operate, how to determine the size of a PV system needed for a certain application, how to install and connect the PV system to the electrical grid. Objectives:This module has three objectives. These are first, to review the basics of photovoltaic systems;second, to illustrate key considerations for photovoltaic project analysis; andthird, to introduce the IST Lab Photovoltaic Project Model.
- Business type: research institution
- Product types: solar electric power systems, energy efficient lighting, DC powered appliances, energy efficient appliances, photovoltaic cells, PV Power Project Training.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: NH -6, Panchla, Raghudevpur, Howrah, Howrah, West Bengal India 711322
- Telephone: +91 8296353254
- Web Site: http://institute-of-solar-technology.blogspot.in/
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar PV Training - Institute of Solar Technology
The Green Cape Initiative is a Sector Development Agency established by the Western Cape Provincial government and The City of Cape Town. The Green Cape Initiative was established to unlock the manufacturing and employment potential in the Green Economy in the Western Cape. We assist in ensuring that the barriers to the growth of the green economy in the Western Cape are minimized and that the Western Cape is the investment destination of choice for businesses involved in the African Green Economy.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution, government organization
- Product types: investment and financial services, energy efficient lighting, biomass energy biofuel, waste to energy systems, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Address: 44A Bloem Street, Cape Town, Western cape South Africa 8000
- Telephone: +(2721) 811. 0250
- Web Site: http://www.green-cape.co.za
- E-mail: Send Email to Green Cape
Mission of TAREA is to develop and promote rational use of solar energy through its members by coordinating provision of relevant information, knowledge, skills and resources geared towards community socio-economic development and environmental sound practices. Objectives of TAREA are to:(1)Encourage research and education in solar energy (2)Disseminate knowledge and information in the field of solar energy(2)Create opportunities in Tanzania for persons interested in the application of solar energy and related technologies to meet the common ground. (3)Create an organisation in Tanzania, which can provide expert advice on solar energy matters, and assist in recommending standards and codes in the application of solar energy related technolo...
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small), biomass energy systems, energy efficient lighting, energy efficient appliances, hybrid power systems, Bio gas, charcoal and wood stoves.
- Service types: Renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies
- Address: Mandela Road, Plot 1080 Mabibo External, Export Processing Zones, Shopping Arcade 17, P. O Box 32643, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Telephone: +255-753-383805
- Web Site: http://tarea-tz.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Tanzania Renewable Energy Association-TAREA
We're a non-profit service organization created to help your organization save money by implementing best practices in energy conservation to your everyday workplace and work routines. Through our website, our expert, professional service representatives and the excellent Xcel Energy and CenterPoint Energy programs that already exist, EnerChange will facilitate, connect the dots and guide you quickly through the maze of information straight through to implementation.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, electric utility
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, energy efficient lighting.
- Address: 23505 Smithtown Rd. Suite 280, Shorewood, Minnesota USA 55331
- Telephone: 952-562-8698
- FAX: 952-470-5761
- Web Site: http://www.enerchange.org/
- E-mail: Send Email to EnerChange
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: electric bicycles, wood burning stoves and furnaces, solar water heating systems, energy efficient lighting, biomass energy systems, alternative fuel vehicles.
- Service types: research services
- Address: P.O.Box 44, Phaltan, Maharashtra India 415523
- Telephone: 91-2166-22396/20945
- FAX: 91-2166-21328
- Web Site: http://nariphaltan.virtualave.net
The Alliance provides directories for a variety of energy efficienct technologies. These directories include descriptions of the technology, and where it can be purchased throughout Canada. (i.e. lighting, variable speed drives, etc.)
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: referal information regarding energy efficient homes and buildings, energy efficient lighting, water pumps, alternative home and building constructionmaterials.
- Address: c/o 6725 Tenth Line West, Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5N6S3
- Telephone: 0
- FAX: 0
- Web Site: http://www.energyefficiency.org
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News