Remote Home Power System Research Institutions in the World
Institute of Solar Technology has been established by "Shyamsundar Child and Women Development Society" (West Bengal Govt. Reg. Organization) as a "GREEN PROJECT" unit of this organization for reducing global warming through renewable energy technologies. Social BenefitEnergy independence is a social advantage that is provided by solar energy generation. Implementing solar energy generation gives a homeowner the ability to take control over his energy costs. Solar energy generation may also provide various government tax credits for a person who chooses to implement solar generation. Each participating state offers a renewable-energy incentive for both business and homes to recover costs of initial solar systems set-up. Youth EmploymentAn i...
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, remote home power systems, backup power systems, composting systems, hybrid power systems.
- Service types: consulting, education and training services, research services
- Address: Shyamsundar Chawk, P. O. - Sontoshpur, Dist - Howrah, Howrah, West Bengal India 711310
- Telephone: +91 9804466982
- Web Site: http://www.cwdswb.org/Education/
- E-mail: Send Email to Institute of Solar Technology
ARPEDAC is a non-profit association involved in research and promotion of services and technologies related to energy efficiency and renewable energy in the Economic Community of Central Africa. Our mission is to reduce poverty and improve the quality of life by supporting the use of efficient, sustainable, safe and affordable energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies and services, which are appropriate to meet the needs of communities and environment of today and the future. ARPEDAC is also seeking to play the leading roles in consolidating practical partnership in Central Africa between academe, government and industry to bring about sustainable future and develop effective clean solutions for the sake of ourselves and our plane...
- Business type: Nonprofit organization
- Product types: Alternative homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, remote home power systems, alternative home and building construction materials.
- Service types: project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, recycling services
- Address: Avenue John Ngu Foncha, Yaounde, Cameroon Cameroon Bp 20233
- Telephone: 0023799838493
- Web Site: http://www.arpedac.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Association pour la Recherche et la Promotion de l'Energie Durable en Afrique Centrale
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News