Thin-Film Flexible Photovoltaic Cell Export Businesses in the World
Konarka manufactures Power Plastic, a thin, flexible, organic solar panel that other business manufacturers build into their products. Our unique solar technology is effective in indirect lighting situations and enables you to produce power nearly all day long, even on a vertical surface. The Total Energy Collected* from Power Plastic outperforms other solar panels, and delivers solar energy and design freedom to architects, glass manufacturers and others in the building and construction fields.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, building integrated photovoltaics BIPV.
- Address: 116 John Street, Lowell, Massachusetts USA 01852
- Telephone: 978-569-1400
- FAX: 978-569-1402
- Web Site: http://www.konarka.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Konarka Technologies, Inc.
Energy from the sun can be used in many ways. With rising fuel costs, climate change concerns and a growing demand for electricity, renewable energy resources such as solar power are becoming increasingly popular. Around the globe, businesses and homeowners are harnessing the power of the earth's most abundant natural resource - sunlight - to provide energy using solar power. For reliable power generation for residential, commercial and industrial applications MGIT SOLAR offers following solutions :1. SOLAR TECHNOLOGY2. SOLAR PRODUCTS
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, LED light bulbs, photovoltaic cells, solar traffic lighting systems, photovoltaic cells thin film flexible.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, research services
- Address: Shironoshita dori 2-3-31 Nadaku, Kobe, Hyogo Japan 6500045
- Telephone: 81-78-871-5200
- FAX: 81-78-871-5208
- Web Site: http://www.mgit-solar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to MGIT Solar
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News