Photovoltaic Cell Research Institutions in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Renewable energy is important for the survival of human race as non-renewable sources will eventually be running out. Coal pollutes the environment creating green house gases. Nuclear power puts the lives of surrounding residents at great risk. In an event of nuclear spill contamination can last of hundreds of years. Today in countries such as Iceland, Takjikistan, Paraguay, Albania and Lethoso 100 % of all energy generated comes from renewable sources. However, in most countries the percentage of power generated from renewable sources is insignificant. The aim of Renewable Energy Society (RES) is to promote renewable energy generation and fund renewable energy projects.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Service types: promotion of renewable energy, news updates, education and training, research
- Address: PO Box 5089, Hughesdale, Victoria Australia 3166
- Telephone: +61 3 9579 5710
- Web Site: http://renewableenergysociety.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Society
A multidisciplinary laboratory devoted to research and development of thin-film photovoltaic cells.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research organization
- Product types: thin-film solar photovoltaic cells (PV cells).
- Service types: research and development, consulting
- Address: University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware USA 19716
- Telephone: (302) 831-6200
- FAX: (302) 831-6226
- Web Site: http://www.udel.edu/iec/index.html
- E-mail: Send Email to Institute of Energy Conversion
Global Market Consultants, Inc. is an exceptional research and consultancy firm serving a number of markets and industries throughout the world. Our industry expertise provides guidance and understanding of technological trends and the dynamics of ever changing markets. Through in-depth strategic analysis we help our clients to maximize the value proposition. Our consultancy services enable our clients to make decisions regarding strategy, marketing and technology. We strive to create a positive societal impact by providing exemplary market research and consultancy that focuses on our core strengths: green building, energy efficiency and renewable energy. Our success is measured by the diversity of our corporate, government and non-profit c...
- Product types: photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, solar water heating components, CSP.
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 25400 US 19 North, Suite 154, Clearwater, Florida USA 33763
- Telephone: 727-239-7609
- FAX: 727-216-3200
- Web Site: http://www.gmarketc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global Market Consultants, Inc.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, government organization, research organization
- Product types: photovoltaic cells (PV cells, solar cells), photovoltaic modules (PV modules, solar panels).
- Service types: research and development
- Address: USA
- Web Site: http://www.sandia.gov/pv
Nile Centre for Alternative Technology
- Business type: research institution
- Product types: air cooling systems, alternative home and building construction materials, energy efficient homes and buildings, biomass energy systems, hydroelectric turbines (small), photovoltaic cells, Other alternative technology; alternative technology visitor centre.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: PO Box 7275, 11123 Alsiteen, Khartoum Sudan 11123
- Telephone: +249910520382
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News