Monocrystalline Photovoltaic Cell Businesses in Germany
Q-Cells AG is a high-performing company in the future and growth market of photovoltaics. Our core business is the development, production and sale of mono- and polycrystalline, silicon-based solar cells. Furthermore, Q-Cells is developing additional important technologies through partnerships for the commercialisation of these technologies In less than five years, the company has developed into one of the leading solar cell manufacturers in Europe and the world. The company's lead is based on continual technological advances and their rapid implementation.
- Stock Symbol: Frankfurt Stock Exchange : QCEG.F
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, multicrystalline and monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic cells.
- Address: Guardianstr. 16, Thalheim, Germany 06766
- Telephone: +49 3494 6686 - 0
- FAX: +49 3494 6686 - 10
- Web Site: http://www.q-cells.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Q-Cells AG
Topray Solar is a fully vertically integrated solar manufacture and distribution company with a variety of product lines from crystalline solar cells & modules, thin film solar modules, solar stand alone systems to ultra clear PV glass. Started since 1992 as the No. 1 thin film PV module manufacturer in China, Topray engaged both mono crystalline and poly crystalline production from 2005, becoming the mostdiversified solar manufacturer in China ever since. Topray has been proudly partnering with worldwide distributors and installers, providing customers with our high quality products, sustainable energy solutions and superior sales services from our global offices thought out Europe, North America, Africa and Asia.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Address: Ammerthalstrasse 30, 85551 Kirchheim bei Munchen, Germany
- Telephone: +49 089 37412029
- FAX: +49 089 37412028
- Web Site: http://www.topraysolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Topray Solar Co. Ltd.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News