Photovoltaic Cell Material Businesses in Norway
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
The REC Group is positioned in the solar energy industry as a company with broad presence across the value chain. REC is the world's largest producer of silicon materials for photovoltaic (PV) applications and PV wafers, as well as a significant producer of cells and modules.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cell materials, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic cells, solar grade silicon.
- Address: P.O. Box 594 , NO-1302 Sandvika , Norway
- Telephone: +47 76964500
- Web Site: http://www.recgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to REC Group
Elkem is the world's largest supplier of silicon metal, with a 15 per cent market share, and the western world's leading supplier of ferrosilicon.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic cell materials, solar grade silicon feedstock.
- Address: Silicon Division, Hoffsveien 65B, P.O. Box 5211 Majorstua, N-0303 Oslo, Norway
- Telephone: +47 22 45 01 00
- FAX: +47 22 45 04 95
- Web Site: http://www.elkem.com
Black and green alpha-SiC all micro-grits
- Business type: Silicon Carbide and Glycol recycling
- Product types: Silicon Carbide for wafer cutting. Glycol for wafer cutting.
- Service types: Silicon wafer cutting material
- Address: Setesdalsveien 110, N-4617 Kristiansand, Norway
- Telephone: +47 38 11 38 11
- FAX: +47 38 11 38 12
- Web Site: http://www.metallkraft.no
- E-mail: Send Email to Metallkraft AS
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News