Photovoltaic Cell Manufacturing Equipment Publicly Traded Companies in the World
With 25 years in solar technology development, PV Crystalox Solar is a leading manufacturer of multicrystalline silicon ingots and wafers, the key component in solar power systems. Its customers, the world's leading solar cell producers, combine these wafers into solar modules to harness the clean, silent and renewable power from the sun. PV Crystalox Solar is playing a central role in making solar cost competitive with conventional hydrocarbon power generation, and as such continues to seek to drive down the cost of production whilst increasing solar cell efficiency. The gap between the cost of solar power production and utility energy is decreasing year on year. With a long history of production with high growth and profitability, PV Crystalox Solar is well placed to benefit greatly from the rapid growth in the solar energy market.
- Stock Symbol: London Stock Exchange : PVCS.L
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, photovoltaic cell materials, multicrystalline silicon wafer and ingot production systems, multicrystalline silicon wafers and ingots, ingot sectioning saws, CZ crystal growth systems.
- Address: Brook House, 174 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom OX14 4SE
- Telephone: +44 0 1235 437160
- Web Site: http://www.crystalox.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PV Crystalox Solar plc
GT Solar International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOLR) is a leading global provider of specialized manufacturing equipment and technology essential for the production of photovoltaic wafers, cells and modules and polysilicon for the solar power industry. The company's principal products are directional solidification systems and chemical vapor deposition reactors and related equipment.
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ : SOLR
- Business type: Equipment Manufacturer
- Product types: Crystal growth equipment; DSS furnaces (directional solidification systems) for growth of multi-cyrstalline ingots; cell testers/sorters; tabber/stringers; turnkey production lines for photovoltaic wafers, cells, and modules.
- Address: 243 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, New Hampshire USA 03054
- Telephone: +1 603-883-5200
- FAX: +1 603-598-0444
- Web Site: http://www.gtsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GT Solar International, Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News