Photovoltaic Module Trade Associations in the World
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic modules.
- Address: 1220 19th Street, NW, Suite 401, Washington, Washington DC USA 20036
- Telephone: 202-857-0898
- FAX: 480-393-5631
- Web Site: http://www.SolarElectricPower.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Electric Power Association
PV CYCLE was founded in July 2007 to implement the photovoltaic industry's commitment to set up a voluntary take back and recycling programme for end-of-life-modules and to take responsibility for PV modules throughout their entire value chain. PV modules are designed to generate clean, renewable energy for over 25 years. With the first significant installations in the early 1990s, full-scale end-of-life recycling is still another 10-15 years away.
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic modules.
- Service types: recycling services
- Address: European Association for voluntary take back and recovering of photovoltaic modules A. I. S. B. L., Renewable Energy House, Rue d«Arlon 63 - 67, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
- Telephone: +32 2 465 38 84
- FAX: +32 2 400 10 10
- Web Site: http://www.pvcycle.org
- E-mail: Send Email to PV Cycle
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News