Photovoltaic Module Manufacturing Equipment Publicly Traded Companies in the World
GT Solar International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOLR) is a leading global provider of specialized manufacturing equipment and technology essential for the production of photovoltaic wafers, cells and modules and polysilicon for the solar power industry. The company's principal products are directional solidification systems and chemical vapor deposition reactors and related equipment.
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ : SOLR
- Business type: Equipment Manufacturer
- Product types: Crystal growth equipment; DSS furnaces (directional solidification systems) for growth of multi-cyrstalline ingots; cell testers/sorters; tabber/stringers; turnkey production lines for photovoltaic wafers, cells, and modules.
- Address: 243 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, New Hampshire USA 03054
- Telephone: +1 603-883-5200
- FAX: +1 603-598-0444
- Web Site: http://www.gtsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GT Solar International, Inc.
Spire Corporation is the world's pioneer and leader in providing advanced and proven technology to the solar photovoltaic industry. From providing turn-key module production lines to advanced process and metrology tools, Spire has helped over 100 companies around the world to establish and improve their manufacturing capabilities. Spire has also become an acclaimed provider of Engineering, Procurement and Constructions (EPC) services to the commercial, utility, and government sectors to install completed PV systems for energy generation.
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ : SPIR
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic module Cell and Wafer manufacturing equipment and turn-key production lines.
- Address: One Patriots Park, Bedford, Massachusetts USA 01730
- Telephone: 781-275-6000 or Toll Free 800-510-4815
- FAX: 781-275-7470
- Web Site: http://www.spirecorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Spire Corporation
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News