Photovoltaic System Research Institutions in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
US Renewable Energy Association - Solar PV Training - Institute of Solar Technology - Romanian Photovoltaic Industry Association - Institute of Solar Technology - Florida Solar Energy Center - Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE - Global Market Consultants, Inc. - The Solar Foundation - Centre for Energy Studies - Ekomation Solar Energy Consultancy -
USREA is a volunteer renewable energy advocacy organization. We are made up of members just like you from across the USA. We rely on input, news and perspective from our members and partner companies to help spread the word about technologies that are revolutionary, and have the potential to change the way we power our future. We seek participation from schools, renewable companies, researchers and R. E. enthusiasts to assist with content and perspective, so we can share with others. We can only get better with your participation, so we look to our members to make this a great site. Do you belong?
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), backup power systems, biomass energy systems, electric cars, alternative home and building construction materials hydro, biomass.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 6697 Lakeshore Road, Lexington, Michigan USA 48450
- Telephone: 810-359-2250
- FAX: 810-359-2250
- Web Site: http://www.usrea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to US Renewable Energy Association
PV Power Project Training This is the Photovoltaic Project Analysis Training Module of Institute of Solar Technology. Here we discuss the operation and application of photovoltaic energy systems, such as the one located on the roof of this research laboratory. This course teaches how photovoltaic (PV) systems operate, how to determine the size of a PV system needed for a certain application, how to install and connect the PV system to the electrical grid. Objectives:This module has three objectives. These are first, to review the basics of photovoltaic systems;second, to illustrate key considerations for photovoltaic project analysis; andthird, to introduce the IST Lab Photovoltaic Project Model.
- Business type: research institution
- Product types: solar electric power systems, energy efficient lighting, DC powered appliances, energy efficient appliances, photovoltaic cells, PV Power Project Training.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: NH -6, Panchla, Raghudevpur, Howrah, Howrah, West Bengal India 711322
- Telephone: +91 8296353254
- Web Site: http://institute-of-solar-technology.blogspot.in/
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar PV Training - Institute of Solar Technology
Romanian Photovoltaic Industry Association ("RPIA") is a non-profit organization which is set to represent the interest of its members to the RES-E market in Romania. RPIA members are national and international companies which intend to develop projects in the romanian PV market. We provide them with continuous informations on the latest legislative developments, organizing working groups to ease discussions and events with professionals that approach topics of great interest. We promote and raise awarenes of the PV sector in Romania and we represent the industry in front of political and public institutions.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Address: Gheorghe Polizu 58-60, floor 13, Bucharest, Romania RO-011062
- Telephone: +40720 028 569
- Web Site: www.rpia.ro
- E-mail: Send Email to Romanian Photovoltaic Industry Association
Institute of Solar Technology has been established by "Shyamsundar Child and Women Development Society" (West Bengal Govt. Reg. Organization) as a "GREEN PROJECT" unit of this organization for reducing global warming through renewable energy technologies. Social BenefitEnergy independence is a social advantage that is provided by solar energy generation. Implementing solar energy generation gives a homeowner the ability to take control over his energy costs. Solar energy generation may also provide various government tax credits for a person who chooses to implement solar generation. Each participating state offers a renewable-energy incentive for both business and homes to recover costs of initial solar systems set-up. Youth EmploymentAn i...
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, remote home power systems, backup power systems, composting systems, hybrid power systems.
- Service types: consulting, education and training services, research services
- Address: Shyamsundar Chawk, P. O. - Sontoshpur, Dist - Howrah, Howrah, West Bengal India 711310
- Telephone: +91 9804466982
- Web Site: http://www.cwdswb.org/Education/
- E-mail: Send Email to Institute of Solar Technology
- Business type: trade association, research institution
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, solar water heating systems, photovoltaic systems, solar water pumping systems.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: 1679 Clearlake Road, Cocoa, Florida USA 32922
- Telephone: 321-638-1004
- FAX: 321-638-1010
- Web Site: http://www.fsec.ucf.edu
The Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE conducts research on the technology needed to supply energy efficiently and on an environmentally sound basis in industrialised, threshold and developing countries. To this purpose, it develops systems, components, materials and processes in the areas of thermal use of solar energy, photovoltaics, solar architecture, electrical power supplies, chemical energy conversion and rational use of energy. The institute's work ranges from investigation of scientific fundamentals for solar energy use, through the development of prototypes, to the construction of demonstration systems. The institute plans, advises and provides know-how and technical facilities as services.
- Business type: research institution
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems.
- Address: Oltmannsstr. 5, Freiburg, Germany D-79100
- Telephone: +49 (0) 7 61 45 88-0
- FAX: +49 (0) 7 61 45 88-100
- Web Site: http://www.ise.fhg.de
Global Market Consultants, Inc. is an exceptional research and consultancy firm serving a number of markets and industries throughout the world. Our industry expertise provides guidance and understanding of technological trends and the dynamics of ever changing markets. Through in-depth strategic analysis we help our clients to maximize the value proposition. Our consultancy services enable our clients to make decisions regarding strategy, marketing and technology. We strive to create a positive societal impact by providing exemplary market research and consultancy that focuses on our core strengths: green building, energy efficiency and renewable energy. Our success is measured by the diversity of our corporate, government and non-profit c...
- Product types: photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, solar water heating components, CSP.
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 25400 US 19 North, Suite 154, Clearwater, Florida USA 33763
- Telephone: 727-239-7609
- FAX: 727-216-3200
- Web Site: http://www.gmarketc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global Market Consultants, Inc.
The Solar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that focuses on national solar research and education that promotes the widespread adoption of solar energy, our cleanest, greatest and most available energy source. The Solar Foundation was founded in 1977 under the name Solar Energy Research and Education Foundation and is based in Washington, DC. Our research and education efforts are on the front-line, driving the solar market and helping people recognize the value of solar as a clean energy source that promotes energy independence and security.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Address: 575 7th Street NW Suite 400, Washington, Washington DC USA 20004
- Telephone: 202-469-3750
- FAX: 202-682-0559
- Web Site: http://www.thesolarfoundation.org
- E-mail: Send Email to The Solar Foundation
Centre for Energy Studies
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, DC to AC power inverters, backup power systems, energy efficient lighting, meters and measuring equipment, uninterruptible power supplies UPS.
- Service types: consulting, design, education and training services, research services
- Address: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, New Delhi, New Delhi India 110016
- Telephone: 91-11-659 6417
- FAX: 91-11-686 2037
Ekomation Solar Energy Consultancy
- Business type: independent consultancy, research, business intelligence, service
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar water heating systems, photovoltaic modules, solar outdoor lighting systems, policy studies.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, research services, financial services
- Address: PO Box 29112, Rotterdam, Netherlands 3001 GC
- Telephone: +31-10-2807264
- FAX: +31-10-2807265
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News