Solar Cooking System Nonprofit Organizations in the World
AFRECA, Association for Renewable Energy Cooking Appliances through its members aims to: Deliver improved cooking technologies to the market through the development, production and marketing of safe and efficient cooking appliances; Create awareness and disseminate information on the availability of efficient, renewable cooking options; AFRECA is committed to address the need for renewable and energy efficient cooking appliances.
- Business type: trade association
- Product types: biomass energy biofuel, energy efficient appliances, solar thermal energy, solar cooking systems, biogas, save parrafin stoves.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: 158 Jan Smuts Avenue, Johannesburg, Gauteng South Africa 2196
- Telephone: +27 (0) 11 447 2203
- FAX: + 27 (0) 11 880 8113
- Web Site: http://www.afreca.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Afreca
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: solar cooking systems.
- Address: 10718 Scott Drive, Fairfax, Virginia USA 22030
- Web Site: http://www.solaroven.org
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News