Solar Cooking System Financial Services Businesses in the World
GreenMicrofinance was established in 2002 by environmental and microfinance practitioners to improve the environmental impact of microenterprise. We seek to provide food security and fuel security for the poor. Our organization also supports clean energy, which is essential to achieving poverty reduction and environmental sustainability, two of the Millennium Development Goals.
- Business type: Consulting, Training, Research, and Knowledge Building
- Product types: GreenMicrofinance(GMf) develops environmentally sustainable programs in partnership with local non-government organizations (NGOs), our initial entry point in any community. Our aim is to support the development of climate-smart enterprises through knowledge-transfer. GMf promotes sustainable land management, and the use and distribution of tec. . ....
- Service types: Supporting Climate-Smart Enterprises
- Address: Brattleboro, Vermont USA
- Web Site: http://www.greenmicrofinance.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GreenMicrofinance Global, Ltd.
U.S. Export Direct, Inc.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: solar outdoor lighting systems, appliances, solar water heating systems, solar air heating system components, solar cooking systems, Most any solar or renewable energy products made in the U.S..
- Service types: financial services
- Address: 332 Amherst Dr., Suite C, Burbank, California USA 91504
- Telephone: 818 841-2777
- FAX: 818 841-2777
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News