Solar Water Heating System Construction Businesses in the Philippines
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
First Energy is an Asian based company dedicated to providing the world with energy systems that harness the energy of the Earth and produce usable heat and electricity. We specialize in:-Wind Turbine Systems-Solar Voltaic Panel Systems-Solar Heating Systems-Geothermal Underbalanced Drilling-Research & Development-Emergency Services TrainingManufacturing:FESMC is dedicated to producing premium quality equipment systems that are energy efficient and do the job intended. Systems and components aredesigned to premium industry standards and are internationally certified. -Solar Heating Systems-Wind Turbine Systems-Solar Voltaic Panels-Accumulators-Electrical Systems
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, importer, installer, service
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind energy systems (large), solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, solar air heating systems, backup power battery systems UPS (12Vdc- 480Vdc), DC airconditioing, solar assisted airconditioning, absorbtion type airconditioning, solar electric security fences, DC water pumps, solar water pumps.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2024 Flamingo St. Marisol Subd. , Angeles City, Pampanga Philippines 2009
- Telephone: +63 45 304 0428
- Web Site: www.1stenergysolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to First Energy Solutions Provider Inc.
SEACOM was founded in 1949 and incorporated in 1952. After 58 years, it has grown into a reliable machinery distribution company with a strategic network of branches and dealership all over the Philippines. It has experience in manufacturing, trading, and machinery marketing and distribution. Now it has bowed to serve the country by providing energy saving and environment friendly industrial equipment. Additionally, we source products from highly reliable partners and are constantly working on product improvements. We pride ourselves in being able to supply the largest range of renewable energy products to our customers including complete solar electric, solar thermal and wind power solutions for use in home, business, irrigation, telecommu...
- Business type: wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, solar water heating systems, heat pumps, solar charge controllers, solar street lighting, diesel electric generators.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services
- Address: 721 Aurora Blvd., New Manila Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines 1112
- Telephone: (632)7222661/7222140
- FAX: (632)7235854
- Web Site: http://www.seacominc.com.ph
- E-mail: Send Email to Seacom, Inc.
Edward Marcs Philippines Inc.
- Business type: Importer, Indentor, Solar System Integrator,
- Product types: Solar Home System (SHS), Battery Charging Stations (BCS), Solar Batteries (Solar Master), Battery Charge Controller, Battery Monitoring Unit, Compact Flourescent Lamp (CFL) - 11W, Flourescent Lamp 12V/10W, Solar Water Heating System using Flat Panel and Evecuated Tube Panels, Wind Power Turbine, Hybrid Power Systems, Photovoltaic modules - 3Wp - 150Wp,12Vdc Ballast.
- Service types: Supply, Delivery,Installation and Maintenance of Solar Products
- Address: 2/F Timog Building, #28 Eugenio Lopez Sr. St., South Triangle, Quezon City, Quezon City Philippines 1103
- Telephone: 063-02-9221371
- FAX: 063-02-9221386
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News