Wind Energy Nonprofit Organizations in Belgium
EWEA is the voice of the wind industry - actively promoting the utilisation of wind power in Europe and worldwide. EWEA members include manufacturers covering 98% of the world wind power market, component suppliers, research institutes, national wind and renewables associations, developers, electricity providers, finance and insurance companies and consultants. The combined strength of more than 250 members from over 40 countries makes EWEA the world s largest renewable energy association. EWEA is the first stop for external enquiries about wind power from around the world.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small) EU Association Non EU Association Component / Materials Manufacturer Consultancy Developer Electricity generator / Utility Event Organiser Finance / Insurance R&D / University / Institute Other Wind Turbine Manufacturer Certification Body.
- Address: 63-65 Rue d'Arlon, Brussels, Belgium B-1040
- Telephone: + 32 2 546 1940
- FAX: + 32 2 546 1944
- Web Site: http://www.ewea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to European Wind Energy Association (EWEA)
EUFORES is a non-profit organisation based in Brussels, engaged in EU institutional and political promotion of renewable energy-related issues throughout the European Union, as well as in widespread communication between sectorial actors and towards society.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: EU policy development & communication for solar electric power systems, hydro energy systems (large), wind energy systems (large).
- Address: Rue d'Arlon 63-65, Brussels, Belgium B-1040
- Telephone: +32-546-1948
- FAX: +32-546-1934
- Web Site: http://www.eufores.org
- E-mail: Send Email to European Forum for Renewable Energy Sources (EUFORES)
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News