Wind Energy Research Institutions in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
US Renewable Energy Association - World Institute of Sustainable Energy - Renewable Energy Society - National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) - WMC - Clean Electric - Renewable Energy Technology Center - Tbb Becker (cyprus) Ltd. - Technical University of Berlin Wind Turbines -
USREA is a volunteer renewable energy advocacy organization. We are made up of members just like you from across the USA. We rely on input, news and perspective from our members and partner companies to help spread the word about technologies that are revolutionary, and have the potential to change the way we power our future. We seek participation from schools, renewable companies, researchers and R. E. enthusiasts to assist with content and perspective, so we can share with others. We can only get better with your participation, so we look to our members to make this a great site. Do you belong?
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), backup power systems, biomass energy systems, electric cars, alternative home and building construction materials hydro, biomass.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 6697 Lakeshore Road, Lexington, Michigan USA 48450
- Telephone: 810-359-2250
- FAX: 810-359-2250
- Web Site: http://www.usrea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to US Renewable Energy Association
World Institute of Sustainable Energy(WISE) not-for-profit institute provides Consultancy Services in Following Areas: Solar Energy Consultant, Wind Power Consultant, Regulatory Consultant, Climate Change Consultant, Renewable Energy Consultant.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: Renewable Energy Consultancy, Solar Energy consultancy, Wind Power consultancy, climate Change Consultancy, Sustainable Energy Consultancy, A Solar Consultant, A Wind Consultant, A Regulatory Consultant, A Climate Consultant, Energy Consultant, solar thermal energy, wind power plants, photovoltaic cell materials, co generation systems, biomass ener....
- Service types: consulting, engineering, education and training services, recycling services, testing services, certification services
- Address: Plot No. 44, Hindustan Estates, Road No. 2, Kalyani Nagar, Pune 411 006. , Pune, Maharashtra India 411006
- Telephone: +91-20-26613832
- FAX: +91-20-26611438
- Web Site: http://www.wisein.org
- E-mail: Send Email to World Institute of Sustainable Energy
Renewable energy is important for the survival of human race as non-renewable sources will eventually be running out. Coal pollutes the environment creating green house gases. Nuclear power puts the lives of surrounding residents at great risk. In an event of nuclear spill contamination can last of hundreds of years. Today in countries such as Iceland, Takjikistan, Paraguay, Albania and Lethoso 100 % of all energy generated comes from renewable sources. However, in most countries the percentage of power generated from renewable sources is insignificant. The aim of Renewable Energy Society (RES) is to promote renewable energy generation and fund renewable energy projects.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Service types: promotion of renewable energy, news updates, education and training, research
- Address: PO Box 5089, Hughesdale, Victoria Australia 3166
- Telephone: +61 3 9579 5710
- Web Site: http://renewableenergysociety.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Society
As the nation's leading center for renewable energy research, NREL is developing new energy technologies to benefit both the environment and the economy.
- Business type: government research laboratory
- Product types: renewable energy information.
- Service types: research
- Address: 1617 Cole Blvd., Golden, Colorado USA 80401
- Telephone: 303-275-3000
- Web Site: http://www.nrel.gov
Knowledge Centre WMCActivities:Testing of Structures (heavy structures)Material research (DO/NDO)Inspections Material testing, Structural testing, Full scale testing. With our technology leadership and professional approach, customers select us as their preferred supplier for all sorts of test solutions and wind turbine design tools. Our facilities include several rotor blade test stands and dedicated composite manufacturing and test laboratories. Work field includes wind turbines, tidal, offshore oil & gas, marine sector, civil engineering and automotive. We understand the importance of customer focus starting with smart, cost-efficient solutions, not wasting time during the process, ending with delivering excellent results that enable our...
- Business type: Research institution
- Product types: Rotor Blades, Thermoplastic Tubes, Composites, Inspections, Research, Focus6, Wind turbine design software program, Bi-Axial Testing. .
- Service types: design, engineering, education and training services, research services, testing services, certification services
- Address: Kluisgat 5, Wieringerwerf 5, Noord Holland Netherlands 1770AA
- Telephone: 0031227504935
- FAX: 0031227504948
- Web Site: http://wmc.eu
- E-mail: Send Email to WMC
Combining the power of Engineering & Meteo Science. Area of expertise: --- Wind Energy Assessment --- Wind Measurements --- Wind Project Due Diligence --- Wind Turbine Consulting --- Renewable Energy Experts
- Business type: research institution, electric utility
- Product types: wind energy assessment equipment, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small).
- Service types: consulting, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 9 Mazkeret Batya, Petah Tiqwa, Israel 49729
- Telephone: 972 3 6555 011
- FAX: 972 3 7621 228
- Web Site: http://www.clean-electric.co.il
- E-mail: Send Email to Clean Electric
RETC's primary purpose is providing world class education and skill development in renewable energy. Underneath this purpose RETC is also in pre-development, looking for potential and viable wind sites in the whole country to be developed as future wind farm. All this knowledge, skill and development approach would be adaptable to the Philippine environment. RETC partners with world class institutions in providing education and training in the Philippines and its neighbouring countries. The 1st and only education and training in the Philippines today.
- Business type: Training and Pre-development for Renewable Energy
- Product types: Wind Energy Assessment and Monitoring Equipment, Solar Assessment Equipment, Solar Lighting Kits, etc.
- Service types: Renewable Energy Consulting, Renewable Energy Project Pre- Development Services, Capacity Building Services on Renewable Energy, Research Services
- Address: L/G IBP Bldg., 15 Julia Vargas Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig City, NCR Philippines 1605
- Telephone: +63. 2. 634. 3557
- FAX: +63. 2. 631. 4473
- Web Site: www.coastalrenewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Technology Center
- Business type: Consultants for renewable energy sources
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering
- Address: Ammochostos Street 122, Limassol - Moniatis, Cyprus 4747
- Telephone: +357 25 932 569
- FAX: +357 25 432 565
- Web Site: http://www.becker-cy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Tbb Becker (cyprus) Ltd.
- Business type: research institution
- Product types: wind energy.
- Address: Germany
- Web Site: http://keynes.fb12.tu-berlin.de/luftraum/konst/engwindkraft.html
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News