Wind Energy Construction Businesses in Nepal
ESC is an Forum of Engineers and Experts for Research, Test, Development of Wind Turbines. We have successfully completed number of projects. With straight focus on Wind Energy Technology. Our relationship with our clients is based on hard work, friendly environment & time value. Our service/project includes Wind Turbine System, Project Reporting & Technical Analysis. Our mission is to implement Sustainable Power Generation that benefits directly to Remote villages, Cities & the Environment of Nepal. We want to explore Wind Energy to aid the government for Reducing Carbon-dioxide(climate change) & Energy Crisis in Nepal. Turbines are Coming!
- Business type: Wind Turbine Manufacturer
- Product types: wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, wind energy systems (small), wind power plants.
- Service types: installation, construction, engineering, project development services, contractor services
- Address: Kathmandu Engineering College [KEC], P. 0. Box:3928, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal 00977
- Telephone: 01-5574499
- Web Site: http://energy.keckist.edu.np
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Study Centre [ESC]
AG Power Company Pvt. Limited
- Business type: Survey, Design Estimation, Consulting services on Micro Hydro Power Manufacturing, Supply and Installation of Micro Hydro power Equipment and Project
- Product types: We are providing all the services in Micro Hydro Power Project. Mainly in Nepal, Cross Flow type and Pelton Type turbine are in use. For Pico Hydro Nepalese Peltric and Crosstric are used. .
- Service types: Engineering Consultancy, Developemnt of MHP, Maintainance
- Address: Samakhusi Chowk (Near Kantipur Dental Hospital), Kathmandu, , Kathmandu, Nepal GPO Box # 5794 Kathmandu
- Telephone: 00977-1-4382407
- FAX: 00977-1-4355875
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News