Wind Energy Construction Businesses in the World by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Hollandia Solar - O'Connell Electric Company Inc. - Renewable Energy Systems Ltd - Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica S.A. - Egyptian Association for Energy and Environment - GE Energy - Roatan Renewables - Vegas Electric - Energiekontor AG - Northern Power Systems - Real Goods Solar - Catamount Energy Corporation - Energy Maintenance Service, LLC - Superior Renewable Energy LLC - Solarwheel Ltd - SolarWorld AG - Wind Power Inc. - NEDPOWER - Muziwemvelo Renewable Energy -
Hollandia Solar is a reliable supplier and integrator of renewable energy products and solutions. Hollandia Solar's mission is to provide reliable, long lasting solar solutions. With over 30 offices world-wide spread over 10 countries our professional team includes Electrical Engineers, System Designers, Technicians and other skilled persons, all with a passion for solar and wind energy. Hollandia Solar excels in off-grid solutions. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction. The Company believes in after sales services and availability of spares at all times. The Company has invested in significant inventory levels to ensure quick deliveries and replacement when needed. Hollandia Solar has expertise in various types of Solar Solutions from...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, system design and system intergrator
- Product types: Solar panels, photovoltaic, solar batteries maintenance free (GEL), solar charge controller, Inverters, DC lighting, Solar Street Lights, LED Lighting, Indoor and Outdoor Lighting, Solar Refrigerators, Solar Water Pumps, Solar Fans, Solar Air Conditioner, AGM batteries, LED lights, solar billboards, DC to AC inverters, Solar off grid, on-grid, sola....
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, research services
- Address: Unit 1101 Executive Heights, Damac Tower, TECOM, Dubai, UAE United Arab Emirates
- Telephone: +97144548490
- Web Site: http://www.hollandiasolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Hollandia Solar
O'Connell Electric Company Inc., family owned since 1911 is a full service regional contractor serving the Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse New York markets. O'Connell Electric Company Inc. has a diverse electrical range to meet our customers needs, including the solar photovoltaic industry, wind power and wind turbine industry, public utility, governmental and retail, commercial and residential. O'Connell Electric Company Inc. which owns Rochester Solar Technologies, Syracuse Merit Electric, and a host of other diverse electrical companies, has a nine decade proven record of quality NEC compliant electical projects in the Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse regions. With over 100 million dollars of bonding capacity, O'Connell Electric has milli...
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (large), wind energy systems (large), solar street lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 830 Phillips Road, Victor, New York USA 14564
- Telephone: 585-924-2176
- FAX: 585-924-4973
- Web Site: http://solarrochester.com
- E-mail: Send Email to O'Connell Electric Company Inc.
Renewable Energy Systems (RES) is a global success story in the world's fastest growing energy sector. Based in the UK, RES has been an established presence at the forefront of the wind energy industry for over two decades. As one of the world's leading wind energy companies, our work to develop, build and run wind farms is contributing to national renewable energy targets and to a sustainable future for us all. Our skilled and experienced team covers all aspects of wind energy development - from site selection to construction, operation and maintenance. With over 1100MW of wind energy capacity built and several GW in development across the UK, Europe and North America,the RES Group continues to lead the field.
- Business type: service
- Product types: wind farms.
- Service types: development, design, financing, construction, operation
- Address: Beaufort Court, Egg Farm Lane, Kings Langley, Herts United Kingdom WD4 8LR
- Telephone: +44 1923 299200
- FAX: +44 1923 299299
- Web Site: http://www.res-group.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Systems Ltd
Gamesa is a company specializing in sustainable energy technologies, mainly wind power. Gamesa is the market leader in Spain and is positioned among the most important wind generator manufacturers in the world with a market share in 2007 upper 15%. Gamesa has installed almost 13,000 MW of its main product lines in 20 countries spread out over four continents. The annual equivalent of this production amounts to more than 2.78 million tons of petroleum (TEP)/year and prevents the emission into the atmosphere of more than 20.6 million tones of CO /year.With a portfolio of more than 21,000 MW of wind power being promoted in Europe, America and Asia and branches in 13 countries, Gamesa is well positioned as one of the world's most important companies in the promotion and development of wind farms.
- Stock Symbol: Bolsa de Madrid : ES:GAM
- Business type: manufacturer, developer
- Product types: wind turbines, wind farms - wind power plants.
- Address: Ramon y Cajal 7-9, 01007 Vitoria, Alava Spain
- Telephone: (+34) 944818190
- Web Site: http://www.gamesa.es/index.php/en
- E-mail: Send Email to Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica S.A.
The association is involved in all areas of environmental sustainability and energy supply. EAEE is engaged in development, and promoting the utilization of energy sources and energy efficiency in Egypt through education, research, technology development and marketing. EAEE has license from international companies to perform and conducts Quantitative Risk Assessment studies (QRA) by using their computer modeling softwares for the assessment of major hazards impacts such as fire, explosion, release and toxicity. These modeling software provide an integrated environment in which the user can define and analyse risks from major hazards. It can model any of the release types defined by vessel, pipeline, scenario, and phase of the material and c...
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: air cooling system components, solar thermal energy, solar electric power systems, solar collectors evacuated tube, wind energy systems (small), wind energy systems (large).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, research services
- Address: Cornish El Maadi, Maadi, Cairo Egypt
- Telephone: 0020225246038
- FAX: 0020225246038
- Web Site: http://www.eaee-eg.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Egyptian Association for Energy and Environment
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Roatan Renewable Energy is a subsidiary of Vegas Electric, Dixon Cove, Roatan that specializes in providing Renewable Energy (RE) for your home or business. Charles George (Vegas) is the only Certified Solar PV Installer in Roatan, Honduras and has been designing and installing Renewable Energy systems on Roatan and throughout Honduras and Latin America for 15 years. There is no one-size-fits-all solution. Roatan Renewable Energy designs will address roof slant, overhanging trees blocking sunlight, or low wind as well as your budget constraints. Roatan Renewable Energy will individually design the right system for you to be the most effective, economical and expandable. We apply the principles of conservation, efficiency, location, energy n...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: backup power systems, wind power plants, solar roofing systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Dixons Cove, Roatan, Bay Islands Honduras
- Telephone: 504-445-1309
- Web Site: http://www.roatanrenewables.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Roatan Renewables - Vegas Electric
EnergieKontor is the leading German project developer in the wind power sector. At the end of 2001 the wind farms we had projected and realised accounted for more than 357 mio. Euro. With the support of some 4,129 investors, 40 wind farms with a total rated capacity of 226 megawatts (MW) had been erected and approved.Energiekontor has realised additional 44,5 MW worth 70,6 mio. Euro for external investors. Launched in 1990 in Bremerhaven as a private and independent enterprise, we are now based in Bremen and have branches in Bremerhaven and Krefeld. We have subsidiaries in Great Britain (Leeds), Greece (Athens), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Barcelona) and France (Toulouse). As an innovative trailblazer, we have played a big part in advancing the use of wind energy in Germany for years. Our expansion in Europe saw our first wind farms go into operation in Greece in 2001. More projects will follow in Great Britain and Portugal in 2002.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind farms - wind power plants.
- Service types: installation, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: Mary-Somerville-Str.5, Bremen, Germany D-28359
- Telephone: ++49 (0)421-3304-0
- FAX: ++49 (0)421-3304-444
- Web Site: http://www.energiekontor.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Energiekontor AG
Northwind 100, is an advanced 100 kW wind turbine, designed with gearless, direct-drive technology for maximum energy capture and ultimate reliability. Easy grid connect, low height profile, low noise, makes the Northwind 100 an ideal choice for community applications.
- Business type: Wind turbine manufacturer, Northwind100, a 100 kW direct drive wind turbine
- Product types: wind energy, 100 kW commercial wind turbines/systems/components, hybrid wind-diesel systems Northwind 100.
- Address: 29 Pitman Road, Barre, Vermont USA 05641
- Telephone: (802) 461-2955
- FAX: (802) 461-2998
- Web Site: http://www.northernpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Northern Power Systems
Since 1978, Real Goods Solar has led the sustainable living market through sales, education and installation of solar energy systems. We are the original and most experienced solar installer in the United States, and you can count on us to make your switch to renewable energy simple and satisfying. The Real Goods Solar Installation division provides integrated solar power systems to residential and commercial customers on the East and West Coasts. We currently operate in 11 states: California, Colorado, New Jersey, New York, Missouri, Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ : RSOL
- Business type: Solar Installer
- Product types: Design, Engineering, Installation and Maintenance of solar electric power systems for residential, commercial, municipal and educational projects. .
- Service types: installation
- Address: 523 Danbury Rd. , Wilton, Connecticut USA 06897
- Telephone: 888-567-6527
- FAX: 303-222-8323
- Web Site: http://realgoodssolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Real Goods Solar
Catamount Energy Corporation, a renewable energy company based in Vermont, has been in the business of providing cost-competitive electricity in the United States and Europe for over 15 years. Catamount's existing portfolio is fueled by a diverse mix of renewable energy and environmentally benign energy sources. Since 2001, Catamount has focused its experienced IPP team on developing wind projects in the U.S. and Europe.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 71 Allen Street, Suite 101, Rutland, Vermont USA 05701
- Telephone: +1-802-773-6684
- Web Site: http://www.catenergy.com
EMS offers more that 75 years of combined practical hands-on experience at competitive prices for all your wind industry needs. Our team provides extensive knowledge in both commercial, farm and residential wind turbine services. EMS is the industries leading remanufacture of turbine between 30kw to 150kw. Our field service personnel are unparallel in turbine operations and maintenance. In addition, our anemometry crews provide solutions to meet every situation. Give us a call and see why we are "Reliable With Every Turn ™"
- Business type: Service
- Product types: Wind energy systems (small), Wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), Remanufactured turbines (single phase and three phase) 35kW, 65kW, 108kW.
- Service types: Operations, Maintenance, Technical
- Address: P.O. Box 158, 129 Main Ave., Gary, South Dakota USA 57237
- Telephone: 605-272-5398
- FAX: 605-272-5402
- Web Site: http://www.energyms.com
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 1600 Smith, Suite 4240, Houston, Texas USA 77002
- Telephone: +1-713-571-8900
- Web Site: http://www.superiorrenewable.com
- Business type: Renewable Energy Wind Energy Installation in the World, Renewable Energy Site Survey and Assessment Businesses in the World
- Product types: wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: Fforest, Brechfa, Carmarthenshire United Kingdom SA32 7BL
- Telephone: +44 (0)1267 202 388
- FAX: +44 (0)1267 202 388
- Web Site: http://www.solarwheel.co.uk
- E-mail: Send Email to Solarwheel Ltd
Die SolarWorld AG hat sich in nur wenigen Jahren vom einstigen Handelsunternehmen zu einem Solarkonzern mit integriertem solaren Wertschöpfungsprozess - vom Rohstoff über den Wafer, die Zelle, das Modul bis hin zum fertigen, hochwertigen Solarstromanlage - entwickelt.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Address: Kurt Schumacher Strasse 12-14, Bonn, Germany 53113
- Telephone: ++49 228 / 55 92 00
- FAX: ++49 228 / 559 20 99
- Web Site: http://www.solarworld.de
- E-mail: Send Email to SolarWorld AG
Wind Power Inc. (WPI) is a wholly owned and operated Canadian company formed in 1983 to develop wind power plants and supply wind energy to the electric utility grid system. Since that time, WPI has become a major player in the development of wind power plants in Canada. Located in Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada, Wind Power Inc. is a visionary leader, which is capable of consulting, wind assessment, development, equipment procurement, project management, construction, operations and maintenance. During the past 16 years, installation and operation experience has been gained with turbine designs from five different manufacturers (European & American) and both tubular and lattice towers of various heights. Individual project services or complete turnkey agreements from wind resource evaluation to commissioning can be offered.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: P.O. Box 609, Pincher Creek, Alberta Canada T0K 1W0
- Telephone: 403-627-2923
- FAX: 403-627-3239
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Power Inc.
NEDPOWER combines a proud Dutch wind power tradition with three decades of first hand experience by its principal directors in project development, project finance, construction and operation. This experience was gained in such diverse environments as Ballast-Nedam, Powergen, CDC and the IFC-World Bank group. Since its incorporation in 1995, NEDPOWER focuses exclusively on wind energy. In this same period world wide installed wind generating capacity has grown from about 5,000 MW to in excess of 18,000 MW today. NEDPOWER has contributed to this spectacular growth by combining the rigours of project finance with the more entrepreneurial approach of wind farming.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: Washington, Washington DC USA
- Web Site: http://www.nedpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NEDPOWER
We offer the following services: UPS, Renewable Energy Plant Construction: Solar, Wind and Hydro. We also do Electrical Contracting, Engineering and Project management from Concept Design to Commissioning.
- Business type: electric utility
- Product types: Solar Modules/PanelsUPSBatteriesRenewable Plant ConstructionHire out Solar Kits to supply domestic & industrial facilitiesElectrical ContractingWiring of Premises.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 133 Plein Street, Kempton Park, Gauteng South Africa 1619
- Telephone: +27113940152
- Web Site: http://www.muziwemvelo.co.za
- E-mail: Send Email to Muziwemvelo Renewable Energy
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News